• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What are you sleeping on?(bed frame recommendations)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truebebeblue

Balls,I kicks em.
Hello Everyone!

I broke Seth's bed!
This is what we had
http://www.livingincomfort.com/pragmabed.html
Complete crap. Broke with his last GF too 2 or 3 times, I am much lighter than her but still.. DESTROYED. Says it will hold 2400 lbs.. Complete lie!
We are maybe 500 combined. They will however keep replacing them over and over.
Still,we are moving onto something else.
I searched, Seth searched. We could not find.. Although I know this subject has been covered here and relevant links/threads are very welcome.

What is your bed configuration?

I know everyone will suggest box spring and mattress on floor.. I have had that for years and I do not love it.We would love a platform style and I was thinking we could just buy an Ikea Malm platform and reinforce with L-brackets? Is this a reasonable and long lasting idea?

Thanks!

True

Latest posts

Back