Quantcast

What Are You Watching Right Now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

THE KAGESTAR, a little bit of Japanese superhero nonsense from the 70’s.
I didn't knew about Kagestar, but thanks for the advice. It seems like I'm going to like It

I still love Japanese shows from the the 70s. Shows like Johnny Sokko, The Space Giants, Mighty Jack, Ultraman, Ultra Seven, and the rest of the family of ultras!

Kagestar looks much like Super Sentai, known here as The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Again, thanks for sharing, @Twilley2ElectricBoogaloo!

Last edited:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Star Trek (2009)

I absolutely LOVE Chris Pine as young Kirk. I wrote JJ Abrams a few years ago to ask him to do a similar movie with a young Picard (not sure who should play him). He didn't respond... yet 😛

Colonial Warrior

Oh, I've seen them all! More than once 😁
This one is just on TV right now.
The most favorite scene in the first movie is ironically the death of the officer Olson. He doesn't want to open the parachute in the time Kirk told him and he was suctioned by the laser drill.

Olson has an appearance very like one of my friends, Wilson. My mother wants to shut me up every single time I mentioned his name in that scene!

Only have the trilogy by Abrams and a pack with the six movies by the original crew. All of them have the most wonderful music ever composed for science fiction movies.

Here is my favorite one from Beyond!

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
When I can't find anything to watch, I turn on Rosemary's Baby. I never tire of it.

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
Monster Quest, the most monster-free show I've ever watched.

It's literally sans-monstre!

Last edited: