Quantcast

What are you wearing right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
For some reason i've always found it interesting to know what people are wearing in the Interweb world. Haha.

But if you're not wearing anything (har har) you don't need to post that. It's kind of lame. Plus no need to tell about your underthings. Someone can do their own thread for that. ;)

I'm wearing dark, snug bootcut jeans, a deep orange tank top that is gathered right at the cleavage area with three small silver rings and black ON Flip Flops.

Violet_Beauregard

I'm wearing gray fleece shorts, a fushia pink t-shirt, and little footie socks, cause my feets is freezin! LOL :happy:

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
Ooooh I love this type of thread...I started one forever ago, so thanks for starting it up again! :)

Right now:

charmeuse cami pj set
black isotoner slippers
*recovering from a knee injury so I'm as comfy as possible - such a pain!

Earlier today:

yellow trentacosta dress
bronze-y colored flat sandals
big chocolate tote bag
chunky bangles
tortouise shell sunshades
*had to make an appearance at a Going Away to Med School Party for a friend

View attachment 1425271.jpg

View attachment yhst-17313425718685_2014_32573352.jpg

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
heehee what a cute thread!! And it's going to give me a valid reason for taking pics of myself everyday. I like visuals :D

I'm wearing some Old Navy pink and white striped PJ shorts bottoms and a white tank top. Bedtime :)

SweetNYLady

Immutable Dreamer
I know you said it's not necessary for us to name the underthings we're wearing (understandable) but I'm wearing bottoms that are technically underthings...

It's summer and it's bedtime so I'm wearing a pair of black booty shorts (boyshort panties) with a white camisole. I'm a little chilly but very comfortable so I don't want to change into warmer wear. My fat will keep me warm ;)

RedHotAva

I am wearing a navy and white, rugby-striped, long sleeved, knee-length nightgown from ON(popular here, eh?). It makes me feel like I should be wearing a sleeping cap :D

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
I am wearing a navy and white, rugby-striped, long sleeved, knee-length nightgown from ON(popular here, eh?). It makes me feel like I should be wearing a sleeping cap :D
LOL -- this might sound crazy but...I wear a bonnet/sleep cap to bed. It protects my locs and keeps them nice and soft. At least it's in a cute leopard print though. :D My evening "get up" can be a mess sometimes...

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Black/Dark stretch jeans, tan belt (first belt wear EVER in life!--I've been missing out), teal tank top (favorite color), brown see-thru lace shrug, teal old navy flip flops.

old navy for the win!

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
Bedtime for me too, so I'm wearing a black silky-type summer nightie. The temp here is around 60! A bit chilly but my hubby will (hopefully) keep me warm!

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Jean bermuda shorts from Lane Bryant, a white cami from the Avenue and a multi-colored striped banded bottom shirt from Torrid. Oh and mis matching socks - one from Walmart (light purple with pink and white cats on it), one from Rue 21 (light purple, dark purple, pink and white argyle print.)

jamie

...tickled...
Its a work day so - khakis, a 3/4 sleeve pale pink shirt, and my New Balance 882 sneakers.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Big ole giant butterfly pj bottoms and a size L tube top.

I'm sun burned and anti-sexy today....:happy:

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I'm wearing a long black smocked sleeveless sundress from Big On Batik, a white 3/4 sleeved cardigan buttoned at the neck, white loafers with black trim and I'm carrying a black Puma bag with white trim. Scary thing is I didn't plan this outfit, it just turned out this way.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I'm wearing a black tank from Old Navy and a black and bright pink floral knit skirt. I'd be in ON lounge pants but my left leg is wrapped in compression bandages and the skirt is less clingy, so less risk of the bandage coming unraveled.

Carrie

Lavender tasseled pasties and a biiiiiig smile.

Oh, fine, sky blue cami and little black cotton shorts. :p

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
I'm wearing a black denim skirt, black tank and a long sleeved red lacey knitted shrug. Oh, and a BIG smile at the image of what Carrie can do with her tassels!

Tracey xx

bexy

is red again <3
grey jogging bottoms, puppy dog fluffy slippers, a red t shirt with white hearts on and a tartan alice band!

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

This is soooo weird. I was going to start this thread last week but got too busy with packing for my holiday that I forgot!! So glad you started it!

I'm wearing a light blue tshirt with elmo on it and it says "tickle me silly" with denim shorts. The shirt is a bit too small so it shows a little bit of my midrift. :)

Latest posts