• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What are your thoughts on the subject?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentwildt

I have a friend from childhood. She was always overweight, but very sexy. Anyway, her weight kept going up and her friends kept away in the same way that her weight went up.. -Too bad I was not in the country, nor knew of this.

Well, time passed and we all went our separate ways (as is normal).

Well she got tired of "thinking" that she was not good looking, and as years went by she decided to have a child with the first "fish" that swam by. -that fish already had a family and did not support her in anything with her baby.

Well now I came back and I found her. She is single, cannot have anymore kids, is a mother, does not have any work (relies on her mother, who is hardly making it), and is taking care of her child. Oh, and had weightloss surgery, which has her looling like a raisin.

All this makes me think: This bbw girl was so attractive, and now she is mature (40yrs old), looks like a empty balloon, has no work: why did she have WLS? She was a bbw! Had bbw followers who would accept her how she was.

I am sorry fot writing this. It just makes me sad to think that she looked so good and then threw it all awayand now she is hardly making it.

Latest posts

Back