• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What Do Say When Challenged About Your Weight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatassmelissa

For all of you out there, BBWs and BHMs, what do say to one of those smart-ass idiots trying to get a laugh out of a fat girl?

This one time a woman about 30 came up to me in the street and tugged my shirt to get my attention. She then started shouting at me, saying i was disgusting and that i should never walk on the streets at my weight.

First of all i replied, quite sweetly (lol), "How socially backward are you? I have just as much a right to walk around New York as you do. Secondly, i love being fat and personally i feel sorry for you, you scrawny skinny bitch!"

Hmphh!

Anywho, if anyone has had such an experience then post about it here and have some dignity people!

x

Latest posts

Back