• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you do when........

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Someone you love and admire says " There is no excuse for fat people to be fat." and more. I dont understand, my sister. She has a fat husband and a fat sister, me.

My thin and beautiful sister was in town visiting me. I just really wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. I If it werent for ALL OF YOU.... would have not survived my week of hell. Also I wouldnt have known how really WRONG and disrespectful she was. I actually feel sorry for her. I didnt tell her how I felt. I didnt want to spoil her last day here. Instead I am going to show her that ... even after all she said.....I am a fat and beautiful person . ;)
My dear fat people....YOU are WONDERFUL , Bright, gorgeous people and I love you all.:wubu: Don't let people in your life get you down for being fat and AWESOME.:D

So what do you do when someone you love tries to bring you down for being fat?

Latest posts

Back