What do you think about women and breasts?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KotR

I am barely 100lbs and am unfortunate enough to be endowed with natural G cups. I take a 28 band size though, which means my breasts have the same volume as someone who wears a 36DD to put it in perspective.
Curiosity afoot~

More on subject, but when I was younger I kind of fell into the trap that bigger women naturally equate to bigger boobs. As I got older, picked up a bit of life experience, and also explored some more specific fetish sites, I came to realize my physical dream girl is probably just that: a dream.

Perverted observation of local females when in public rarely has me seeing anyone above a D. I don't partake in the "more than a handful is a waste!" mentality, but sometimes my lusts wishes nature was a bit more giving of the eye candy. I also don't think implants are an abomination, but that's a whole 'nother can o' worms.

Seeing what most here would probably call skinny girls calling themselves fat is another issue. I've probably learned you should never call a woman a cow, and even if she says she is one out of frustration, trying to console her never seems to work in your favor since their mind is usually made up to begin with. I guess needing to shop at a plus size store is a good starting point for "fat", but not everyone carries weight the same, either.

Personally, I know I'm not the largest guy here. "Husky" would probably be my qualifying term, and short of being paired up with a nice lady that loves to cook, I'll probably remain that way since my figure's a result of eating whenever I want to without really care for what it is as long as it's not gross. Doesn't mean I don't fantasize about being bigger, though.

Cors

Delurking
I swear, we're not that rare. People tend to think that DD cups are huge, but that is only because they assume a band size of 36 or so and 36DDs are indeed hard to miss. A woman who wears a 28DD, if her narrow ribcage is not immediately obvious, will end up looking like she only wears a 36A or so because of equivalent breast volume. That, coupled with the fact that most women are wearing the wrong size which dramatically alters the shape of their breasts could well be the reason why you don't see that many "busty" girls around.

Red

42B breasts actually have the same volume as 36DDD, even if the shape is significantly different.
I don't agree with this. I am a 42B bra size and the volume isn't the same. :confused: My back-size is big at 42 but the cup size volume of a B size is the same as it would be for a 32B for example and not equate to a 36DDD. Unless I wanted my boobs to be decorating my underarms that is, it just doesn't work like that.

Ernest Nagel

is old
I have recently realised that most men and women think that all big women have big breasts. Which is ofcourse not the case.
It actually annoys me when some women with a flat stomach and huge breasts think they are bbw's. I personally think that if you have small boobs and a big stomach or bottom, or huge boobs and a stomach then your a bbw.
What do you think?

I think that pear girls get left out by fa's because were not big enough up top is this the case?

What are your views on breasts and what do you class as a bbw?
I think if a smaller buxom woman wants to describe herself as a BBW you should just take it as a compliment. Look how many people describe themselves as tall, athletic or smart (esp. online). Those things are perceived as desirable but irl you can't fake them for long.

People who are aesthetically focused find their interests easily enough but I've never seen any evidence it makes their relationships any easier (or better). To paraphrase Charlton Heston 'Pears, apples and hourglasses are PEOPLE!' Only geometers should fall in lust with a shape. Shazz, be grateful you don't have to keep reminding guys where your eyes are and flaunt what you've got and I don't mean just a hot bod.

For me being an FA is a preference. It's not an obsession so I don't focus on any single attribute or size. A woman should be proud of her whole body and her whole self. That's what puts the second 'B' in BBW and it doesn't matter where or how much of the first 'B' there is. JMO :bow:

Cors

Delurking
I don't agree with this. I am a 42B bra size and the volume isn't the same. :confused: My back-size is big at 42 but the cup size volume of a B size is the same as it would be for a 32B for example and not equate to a 36DDD. Unless I wanted my boobs to be decorating my underarms that is, it just doesn't work like that.

Wiki article

It is hard to imagine that the cups of the 42B bra can be the exact same size and hence, volume as a 32B bra. Think of how much wider cups have to be on a larger band.

Anyway, the cup size volume thing is what most bra manufacturers and fitters go by. A true 34C will fill out the cups of 32Ds and 36B bras equally. It has worked for me personally too.

Red

Wiki article

It is hard to imagine that the cups of the 42B bra can be the exact same size and hence, volume as a 32B bra. Think of how much wider cups have to be on a larger band.

Anyway, the cup size volume thing is what most bra manufacturers and fitters go by. A true 34C will fill out the cups of 32Ds and 36B bras equally. It has worked for me personally too.

Even if it was the same volume, it's a totally different shape and thats the important thing. I don't buy that theory.