Quantcast

"What ever happened to..."

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jbevan70

Her site hasn't been updated in months, and she's been silent on Twitter since November. Does anyone know if she's okay?

Blackspots

I was wondering the same. Perhaps she did the same Susanne Eman did and disappear, or worse, could have died due to her weight.

Skaster

She posted a new pic on her facebook page just yesterday or so ... but apart from that she hadn't been active much. On Feabie's she was last seen 6 months ago.

Blackspots

I have noticed that her Mz Fluff SSBBW facebook page had been deactivated for a while now. Maybe she's just taking a break from modelling?

jbevan70

She posted a new pic on her facebook page just yesterday or so ... but apart from that she hadn't been active much. On Feabie's she was last seen 6 months ago.
Thanks for letting me know. At least she's still alive. But yeah, Blackspots may be right that she's taking a break.

Blackspots

New picture on her Instagram account, also says she weighs 897 pounds on her profile.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Wondering what happened to a certain past member of Dims? If you want to know what happened to a previous poster who isn't active anymore, please post here.

finallyfat

I remember in it's heyday Dims had some terrific fights between Lestoil and the Vomits.
I only lurked then but they were very enjoyable. Both sides were equally obnoxious but never dull. Not for everybody though! Anyone remember?

Am Jim

Dani Osborne? Sorry, not sure if it's spelled correctly.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Wondering what happened to a certain past member of Dims? If you want to know what happened to a previous poster who isn't active anymore, please post here.

Great idea, lots of faces have passed through here. I can name quite a few that are gone:really sad:. Makes my heart really sad.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I remember in it's heyday Dims had some terrific fights between Lestoil and the Vomits.
I only lurked then but they were very enjoyable. Both sides were equally obnoxious but never dull. Not for everybody though! Anyone remember?
I'm still friends with Les on social media. He's doing well. I stayed in touch with Atomic Vomit for a few years after the ban, and we lost touch around 2010.

Latest posts