• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What gives with no shipping to Canada??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciaobella

It's not like we are at the other end of the world after all! :mad:

Ok, so I need bras and such from LaneBryant and I would like a jean skirt from Old Navy. Plus size clothing up here is the pits. I just don't know what to do. More than a month ago Lane Bryant said they would update me when they could take orders from Canada again...still no news.

So all of this brings me to ask, even though I don't know any of you, would anyone be interested in purchasing the items online for me and then shipping them to me here? I know it's an awful lot of bother and certainly isn't something I'd ask if I felt there was another way. Anyway, if you can help I'd really appreciate it, if not, well thanks anyway. :)

Sarah
p.s. I have a paypal and ebay account so we could always set it up through there if that helps...

Latest posts

Back