• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What has made you laugh today!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

I looked for a "What has made you laugh" thread but couldn't find one.. only a "What has made you happy" which is different...
If there already is a thread.. then link me up scottie and direct me also to the "Are you observant thread"!

Ok.. just there (haha.. still laughing) my friend came in and i had decided to play a wee joke on her. It was her birthday and me and GD have bought her an i-player (though i'm not allowed to give her it till GD gets home). Anyway, the mum of the wee boy who we threw a halloween party for gave us really tacky Audry Hepburn mugs and coasters as a thank you. I pretended that this was the present that i was giving my friend.. and said to her (trying to keep a straight face) "Oh..i know how much you like Audry Hepburn.. so these are for you". Her face totally fell and she said (in her swedish accent) "Who IS Margaret Heartburn?" hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Oh lol.. we were both pissing ourselves for ages till we cried.. It probably wont sound as funny typed as it was... but it made me laugh so much...
It reminded me of my grandad calling 'Dusty springfield' -Springly dustfield.
ahhhh.. just recovering from the laughing now... i wish i had managed to maintain the joke for longer.. that that was he actual present (They ARE pretty tacky)- But i couldn't hold in the laughter!!
Whats making you guys laugh?? :D

Latest posts

Back