• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What have you learned in your 40's?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffie

I turned 49 in September and got to thinking over what the 40's have meant to me. I learned to continue to find and use my voice, to help others, to stand for myself and others and to be an advocate. I spent time learning getting my mediation certification, became a life skills coach, as well as many other trainings in the human service field. I learned to let go of things that no longer serve me. I appreciate even more the gifts of friendship and family whether blood or chosen. And most of all I appreciate the strength I have gained as I face the many challenges I have been given over the past 12 months and start over again to redefine myself and walk towards my future.

I am interested to learn from others what they are learning or have gleaned from being 40 plus?

Latest posts

Back