• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What helps when you can't eat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cors

Delurking
I have been dealing with a nausea, headaches and fatigue for the week and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. My throat is constantly parched, my lymph nodes swollen and if you look closely enough, there is some icky white-greenish goo at the back. Swallowing saliva is incredibly painful and medicine (painkillers and stuff for nausea) don't seem to help much either.

I am so, so hungry and my stomach hurts. I haven't been able to hold any food down at all for the past few days. I can handle lukewarm water, but not milk, fruit juice or sugary drinks. Sucking on sweets and sugar cubes doesn't seem to help either. I don't think I am dehydrated and I am not diabetic, but I noticed that my breath is starting to smell all fruity. I also get faint easily and feel all weak in my legs.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow but in the meantime, any idea how to get some food or sugar into my system? Tips on how to shut the gnawing hunger and stomach pains are also appreciated.

Latest posts

Back