• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What I'm Gonna Miss Most -- by Fiji (BHM/BBW, Stuffing, Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiji

BHM/BBW, Stuffing, Sex, ~XWG

What I'm Gonna Miss Most
by Fiji

Chapter 1: The Discovery

I had just gotten out of the shower and thought my wife Lexi was downstairs, so I stood in front of her full length mirror checking out just how fat I really was. I weighed yesterday and found I was up to 271, meaning that I'd gained about 110 pounds since my wife and I first met.

While a little appalled by my gain over 20 years, I kinda liked my body. I had nice little man boobs, a very sturdy upper roll that made little movement, and a huge protruding bottom roll that had merged with my pubic roll to create a very impressive belly apron. I thought that probably gave me the look of at least a 300 pounder.

I was squeezing my apron and lifting and dropping it, amazed by all the waves it created. I was so enthralled I didn't notice my wife standing in the doorway until she said "like what you see Fatty?" I was mortified she'd seen me and shocked because in 20 years of marriage she's never called me anything worse than "Big Boy."

She could probably see my look of horror and told me not to be embarrassed. "Relax, it's not like I didn't know I was married to a fat man, besides I LOVE what I see."

She came around to my front and started playing with my flab as I had. "You're not the only one who gets to have fun playing with this big old belly."

She went on "I can't believe I've waited so long to tell you this, but this belly just really turns me on. I find myself at work dreaming about these two round balls of fat and these magnificent man breasts riding on top, then I go to the lady's room and ... you know. I just love how you've let yourself go -- you must have put on a hundred pounds -- what do you weigh anyway?"

I lied and said 265.

"So you have gained a hundred pounds -- such a naughty fat boy, eating all of mama's cooking. You can really pack it away and I love how you always try to hide the evidence. Just last night, I was looking for the quart of Chubby Hubby that was in the freezer and I couldn't find it anywhere and I decided to go outside to the garbage can and there the remains were hidden under some paper. You are just an insatiable eater!"

"But it's made you so f----ing irresistible -- I just love the way your belly hangs down and covers your junk when it's at rest. And even when it's at full attention, only a tiny little bit peeks out from under its nest of blubber. And these boobs are bigger than a lot of my friend's. And it really turns me on when my college friends who have known us for a long time console me about how fat you've become. Jenny, I know you've always hated her, asked me the last time if I could find your dick under all that blubber! And if I could, wasn't I afraid you'd crush me under all that tonnage. She didn't know it but I creamed in my panties then and there, it was such an erotic thought."

"Let's face it big boy, you are simply incredibly sexy and I thought it was time to tell you that."

Needless to say, I was speechless, and sensing that Lexi said "put your robe on, if it still fits, and I'll fix my fat man a big fit man breakfast. Then I can take off the robe and do a little whale riding with my sexy sperm whale!"

I finally was able to talk and told her "f---k breakfast" and threw her on the bed and climbed on top. "Fatty's gonna crush his sexy wife" and Lexi said "crush me baby, crush me flat under all that fat!"

Chapter 2: Wifey Prepares for Her Retreat

We live in San Francisco, where Lexi is a senior executive with the Treasury Department and a member of the federal Senior Executive Service. I'm a consultant and well enough known and regarded in the industry that I can pretty much work from home, talking with clients by phone or holding net meetings where I wear a shirt and tie, but still be in my underwear otherwise. It's a good life and it gives me lots of freedom.

We'd known for several months that Lexi would be going to the Federal Executive Institute in Virginia for a month-long leadership program. Spouses weren't allowed because the group of 70 or so SES'ers were supposed to bond and form a team and spouses and significant others would just get in the way. Besides I'd beefed up to about 300 pounds in the last six months and I wasn't sure it would be good for Lexi's career to be seen with such a fat blob.

With about a week to go before her flight to Virginia, I was checking myself out again in front of the full length mirror with Lexi looking on approvingly.

"You know what I'm going to miss most when I'm at FEI?"

"No what?" I said.

"This" and she reached over and lifted my noticeably heavier belly and let it drop. "I love this big old thing and I'm really gonna miss it. You'll have to make videos of your jiggling blubber and send them to me. Or when we Skype you'll have to do it naked so I can see this magnificent belly. OH, I know, you can make a video of yourself walking down the stairs and then back up again -- your jelly will be jiggling so much and it'll make me so hot to watch, over and over again!"

"I'm so glad I married a chubby chaser."

"You know what else you could do while I'm away?"

"No what?"

"I'd love it if you keep on gaining weight."

"I'd do that anyway -- 10 pounds in a month won't be a problem."

"No silly -- I mean REALLY gain some weight, like 50 pounds. Or MORE."

"In one month? That's crazy."

"You'd do it if you loved me. And we could start this week, maybe put on a pound or two a day. Then that will stretch out your stomach so that when I'm gone you ought to be able to put on two or three pounds a day. By the time I get back you might be up to 350 or maybe even 375 and I'd be such a grateful wife you can only imagine what the sex will be like when I return."

She pleaded with me, "please, PRETTY please, with a dozen eclairs on top?" She only knew me too well -- eclairs were my Krytonite and I agreed to take it under serious consideration, knowing that I would relent and become a much fatter man by her return from the East Coast.

Chapter 3: The Week Before Departure

After a wild round of sex with me on top, then her on top, then back to me, we both reached climax and I rolled of my slender bride without crushing her after all.

After a few minutes, she jumped up refreshed and declared that "it's time to make you a big breakfast so you can get fatter for me." I told her I needed it after that round of sex -- "I probably lost 5 pounds just from that." To which she declared "then I'll have to add 10 pounds to you to make up for it." I just loved this woman and was going to miss her while she was away for a month.

She did her best to add 10 pounds to me over breakfast. A dozen scrambled eggs, a pound of bacon, a half dozen pancakes ... I was totally stuffed! It was 10 a.m. by then and she had me lay down on the couch for a nap. I awoke around 1, to find Lexi standing over me with two bags from In and Out Burger, one bag with a triple decker burger and the other loaded with french fries, and in her other hand she held an extra large chocolate shake.

"I can't possibly eat all that after the breakfast you fixed."

"You will if you love me!" How could I possibly refuse that? I finished one burger and half the fries, then stripped the bun off the second burger and at the paddies. I was totally packed at that point and Lexi let me skip the rest of the fries if I promised to finish the milk shake, which I gladly did.

"I've got dinner reservations at 8 so rest up. It's the dining room at the Olympic Club and it's all you can eat seafood night, Bring your appetite Tubby!" And I did, totally stuffing my poor belly. I was so stuffed and in so much pain that Lexi had to drive my Lexis IS 250 home. "You know Tubby, before too long we're going to have to move up to the LS cause you'll be too fat for this little model." It was actually kind of an erotic thought -- getting too fat to fit my belly behind the steering wheel."

On the way home, she pulled into the drive thru of the local Krispy Kreme. I was almost passed out but awoke to the unmistakable aroma of fried lard and glazed sugar. I protested but Lexi told me "the hot fresh donuts" sign was lit and I had to stop, besides we need to keep stuffing the calories into you.

She pulled up to the microphone and ordered "two dozen chocolate frosted custard filled, a dozen crullers, a dozen blueberry cake donuts, and two dozen regular glazed, please." When we pulled up to the window, the cashier looked over at me and smiled, asking if I was going to have a party tonight. Lexi laughed and patted me on the tummy and told her "you wouldn't believe the appetite of this one." The cashier laughed heartily and told me to "eat on Big Boy."

I could only get two dozen down by bedtime, even with Lexi riding me and stuffing me with the bite sized regular glazed KK's. I was out like a light as soon as she finished her ride -- all this sex and food was exhausting work!

I was awakened around 3 by Lexi who started stuffing me again with donuts, claiming it was time for my wee hours snack. She got another two dozen in before I drifted into a sugar-induced coma. She awoke me again at 7 to finish off the last of the six dozen, then let me drift back asleep. But I thought I heard her say she had reservations at 11 for the brunch at The Mark. I muttered "surely you can't be serious." She curtly responded "I am serious and don't call me Shirley" and then playfully shook my belly fat.

Sunday turned out to be more of the same -- seven platefuls at brunch, plus desserts. Then an afternoon snack, then another huge dinner. I was glad to she had to work the next day so I could get a respite from all the food. But then she showed me the pantry and fridge all stocked with fattening treats for me to consume during her last week before her trip to Virginia for the retreat.

There were chips and popcorn and pop tarts and little chocolate donuts and little powdered donuts and pound cakes and ready to heat pies and ice cream and hot fudge sauce and anything else fattening you could imagine. I knew I was a goner!

The week of gluttony took its intended effect, at least as far as Lexi was concerned. She was flying out Saturday morning for Dulles, so she waited until the last stuffing was finished on Friday night to get me onto our bathroom scale. "What's the damage" I asked and she just gasped. "You're not going to believe this my Tubby Hubby, but you weigh 322 pounds -- that's a gain of 16 pounds in a little less than seven days, you glorious Fatty! Keep this up and you'll be over 400 when I return in 31 days."

My only thought was "holy shit."

Chapter 4: She Departs and Returns

After the surprising weigh-in Lexi lead me straight to bed, hopped on top, and started talking trash to me to get me excited -- "I can't believe you've gained almost 50 pounds -- you're such a pig -- and I know you'll be an even bigger pig while I'm gone for a month. You're going to an enormous tub of lard by the time I return and you know what Fatty? ... I can't wait to get back and have you waller all over me like the big fat hog you'll be" she said in her sexy native Alabama accent ("waller" being Southern for "wallow") I was rock hard by then and it was all I could do not to squirt. I managed to hold on a couple of more minutes then blew my load into her one last time before she left.

I drove her to the SF Airport the next morning and she insisted I go through the Carls Jr. drive thru to collect a couple of sausage and egg biscuits, a couple of hash browns, and an extra large Coke, all for me. She got a breakfast burrito and a bottled water, making me feel like an even bigger pig.

As I dropped her off, she made me promise to stuff myself crazy every day and gain a minimum of 10 pounds a week. I promised and then wondered how I'd ever do that without her being there to encourage me.

The first week was a little slow as I was getting my sea legs. At the end of the week we Skyped and she said it didn't look like I'd gained anything. She seemed quite disappointed and when I had my on-screen weigh-in I'd only gained 9 pounds that week, for a total of 329. Lexi scolded me like only a wife can -- "you promised me 10 pounds a week and you need to get on the ball. We're not going to have another disappointing experience like this next week, are we?"

I started to hit my stride the second week. I discovered a great diner near the end of the first week, with a great waitress (a little pudgy herself, maybe 225 pounds) who worked the breakfast and lunch shifts. I'd eat a huge breakfast with scrambled eggs, a double order of waffles or pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon AND sausage, and wash it all down with 3 or 4 large glasses of Coke. I tipped the waitress well and there was a little chemistry there so she usually slipped me a to go bag as I left with a giant eclair or two or three donuts from the diner's impressive bakery case.

On the drive home, I'd then go through the Krispy Kreme drive-thru and get a couple dozen sugary confections.

Then I'd be back at diner for lunch after which I'd stop by the diner's bakery case and buy a cake or pie or a dozen eclairs that I'd consume over the course of the afternoon and evening,

Then there would be my mid-afternoon repast, normally going thru the In and Out drive-thru for a double burger, endless fries, and a chocolate shake.

That would usually hold me through dinner at around 7 when I usually went to a high end restaurant where I could actually eat some vegetables with a big steak and a baked potato. But other nights I'd dine with the masses, going to a buffet restaurant and loading up on ... well everything.

At our next Skype weigh-in, I registered a much better than expected performance, an 18 pound gain that sent Lexi swooning. "I'm so proud of you Tubby -- I knew you'd come through for me!"

That took me to a staggering (for me) 347. Having stretched my stomach's capacity during week two, week three was a breeze, with a 21 pound gain (3 per day!), taking me to 368. On our weigh-in Skype session, Lexi reminded me I had 10 days left and begged me to be 400 by the time she got back. "I'll have a very special surprise for you if you do."

To make sure Lexi retained her interest in me even with my steep weightgain, and likely with lot of toned guys in her leadership class, I made videos of my big fat body jiggling around and sent them after weeks two and three. She LOVED them, calling me as she viewed each one, and describing how she felt and what she was doing to herself. "Baby I can't believe how much fatter you've become for me. You're turning into an absolute blimp. I've got my panties down and am imaging me riding that big blubbery belly of yours. You're so fat that you're just lying there and I'm doing all the work, going up and down on you, sending ripples and waves through your jelly fat. It's so hot and .... wait for it .... you made me orgasm. Oh boy Fatty, it's a powerful one. Oh! Oh! Ohhh! Even 3,000 miles away you're an incredible lover my fat baby."

Now I have 10 days and 32 pounds to go to hit 400 by Lexi's return. I deliberately stuffed myself more than weeks two or three and I promised myself I wouldn't weigh myself again until her return. The 10 days were a blur of calories and I was pretty certain I'd reached my goal.

On the day of her return flight, I valet parked the car and waddled into the SF Airport to see what her reaction would be to my newfound girth. As she got about 50 yards away, I saw her start jumping up and down in elation. She ran the last 50 yards at a world record pace and leapt into my arms. "Baby, you're SOOOO fat -- thank you, thank you, thank you for getting so fat for me! So how much do you weigh?"

"That's for both of us to find out when we get home."

"But our scale only goes to 400 ..." I told her to calm down, that I'd bought a new one that went to 600. "Hhhmmm"she said in a deliciously evil tone, "600 sounds like a good round number."

In the car, I finally noticed that something was different with her too -- she'd lost weight and I asked her about it. "I was waiting for you to notice -- we got lots of exercise at FEI. We had two hours off after lunch everyday and we played volleyball and then hit the pool to cool off. They also had a great exercise room and I hit that every night."

"You make me feel like a fat old slug."

"No baby, don't feel that way! I did this for you so that I'd be in better shape -- I lost 20 pounds and gained a lot of muscle so I can better wrestle with that new big belly of yours. I'm down to 120, which is my lightest since college, and YOU my fat baby must be over 400 -- you are just deliciously massive and I want to get you home and start wrestling with that big old jelly belly."

We got hime and she immediately stripped off my clothes and lead me to the new set of scales, teasing "600 pounds -- that ought to hold you for at least another month or two." When the digitized numbers stopped changing, I found I'd met Lexi's target and then some. "Tubby, you magnificent fatty, you weigh ...

"How much, how much?" I begged.

"408 pounds you glorious blubbery hippo of a man!"

I thought WOW, a 40 pound gain in 10 days!

Lexi then marched her big blubbery hippo of a husband straight to bed, where she showed off new sexual energy and the upper body strength to manipulate my blubber in ways I previously only could have dreamed about!

As I laid back post-coitus I recollected on the last few months, where I'd gone from a comparatively skinny 270 pounds to a scale busting 408. I'd gained a whole other person and amazingly my incredible wife loved it! In fact, she whispered my next assignment in my ear -- "500 pounds by Labor Day," only a month away ...

Latest posts

Back