• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is the best Christmas present(s) you ever received?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
Mine was the game SIMON. I was 9 or 10 yrs old. One of my older sisters, whom was 20-something and in the Army, sent me a letter asking what I'd like. I told her SIMON but never thought I'd get it. I'd never gotten one thing I really wanted, as a gift. I was a good kid and very quiet. I always got a whole lotta stuff I didn't need. My parents would've saved A LOT of $$ if they just bought me one, good gift I wanted.

I stayed to myself and didn't have many friends. That's why I wanted Simon. That way I could play by myself.

When Christmas day came, and after unwrapping socks and lame, USED board games from the Thrift Store [we were not poor, my parents were just cheap] :( , It made me feel like I didn't deserve anything new. Anyway, I opened this big box, wrapped in candy cane patterned paper (i saved it. lol) that was behind the tree. It was my SIMON!!! from my sister.:bow: I wouldn't feel as lonesome when I had to play alone. Sis was true to her word & It was the best gift ever & I've never forgotten that.

Latest posts

Back