• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is your favorite fat body part?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite fat body part?

• Face

• Arms

• Breasts

• Bellies

• Hips

• Butts

• Thighs

• Calves/ankles/cankles

• I like fat everything, no part more than others

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormy

Apple/hourglass/pear isn’t specific or descriptive enough. I find fat bellies the most erotic. Maybe it’s related to that part showing the effects of eating, especially large amounts, first. I love the idea of someone eating a large meal and unfastening or removing their pants to give their expanding belly room, and of a big, soft belly spreading across thighs. Fat bellies symbolize gluttony to me more than other fat parts. Maybe it’s related to my own belly being the fattest part of me. Seeing a belly being squeezed by a waistband, bulging out over the top of it, can turn me on even if it’s on a male, and I’m not really into fat men (I don’t have anything against them either, but just don’t normally fantasize much about men’s appearance like I do women/myself, and don’t have much of a preference for any physical type of male.).

I left brain off the list, even though it is by far my favorite body part, male or female, because I’m talking about excess adipose tissue and directly visual parts.

So what’s your favorite? :D

Latest posts

Back