• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is your talent?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintsplotch

paint me happy
hi... i was just wondering what it is that YOU do that is interesting/different or fun.
i am a painter/artist/crafty person.
i am currently in the process of trying to get my own business going working on Murals.
i have my second mural half finished and im hoping to get another one commissioned so i can keep the momentum going.
we shall see.

i keep alot of my artwork on facebook now... you can look me up as joy creations

so what is it that you love to do? is it music? do you love to dance? sing? do you have a talent for organizing? do tell!

Latest posts

Back