What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
I don't have a scale here at my new place but I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere between 110 and 120 lbs.

Tracii

OH! how true cors you are most deff hot.:wubu:

Zoom

Rogue
In the Zefzakian system of measurement:
13 Frobs and 27 Quibs

In the Pleeb measuring:
4.557 Caroqules

In the station on planet Brat:
Weightless

On Earth:
Um, the imaginary people of other planets will give me scales for free; too bad the real ones of this planet won't. And they can't decide on a measuring standard anyway.

FAinPA

This Darkness Got to Give
Well not quite over yet, as the missus and I are both off tomorrow too, and enjoying the Sunday Night Football game with chili and cornbread; and cherry pie. Leftovers are so last Friday.

I'm 263 and she's 239. Or in respective kilos, 119 and 108.

TraciJo67

I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

How does online feeding work, anyway? Roleplay with me here, OP. Do you provide lists of what must be eaten in a day, along with corresponding punishments for not cleaning one's plate? And ... what are the online rewards? And how are they delivered? And yes, I *do* have Paypal.

/tongue in cheek :p

OnlineFeeder

I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

How does online feeding work, anyway? Roleplay with me here, OP. Do you provide lists of what must be eaten in a day, along with corresponding punishments for not cleaning one's plate? And ... what are the online rewards? And how are they delivered? And yes, I *do* have Paypal.

/tongue in cheek :p
I don't understand the questions. I'm italian and my english is not good. Can you repeat?

Latest posts

Group builder