Quantcast

What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mergirl

I don't understand the questions. I'm italian and my english is not good. Can you repeat?
She said:
"I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

How does online feeding work, anyway? Roleplay with me here, OP. Do you provide lists of what must be eaten in a day, along with corresponding punishments for not cleaning one's plate? And ... what are the online rewards? And how are they delivered? And yes, I *do* have Paypal.

/tongue in cheek"
:D

OnlineFeeder

She said:
"I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

How does online feeding work, anyway? Roleplay with me here, OP. Do you provide lists of what must be eaten in a day, along with corresponding punishments for not cleaning one's plate? And ... what are the online rewards? And how are they delivered? And yes, I *do* have Paypal.

/tongue in cheek"
:D
She asked what is online feeding?

OnlineFeeder

But in your pic you look fatter than me and i am heavier than you...maby you just need the right angle and the right too tight shirt!
I am very tall. 1,89 cm.
I have a belly but when I took this pic my stomach were so stuffed.

mergirl

were it? It does look like it! I don't know how many cm's i am... i need to check my convertor...
Oh apparently i am 169.69 inches, which i like the sound of!! :smitten:

mergirl

Seriusly?!?
Oh yeah.. just ask her, she will tell you!!.. Also Mossystate too.. both of them are looking for interwebz fedders i hear!!! :)
But, they are shy women so you have to ask them repeatedly! (But not by Pm because, as i said they are old fashioned and wont like that!)...just on this thread!

mergirl

I'm also very curious about this. Like, do I just hook up the ethernet cord to my mouth?
yes..i hear the cream just comes right out!.. Now, you have to be VERY trusting of the person on the other side of the internet and if your cream tastes nasty, don't do any online fedding with them again!

OnlineFeeder

I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

/tongue in cheek :p
This is exactly online feeding.
If you are interested we can talk about it.