Quantcast

What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mergirl

Apparently, this is a serious thread, GEF. No joking allowed! And I happen to know that you can't possibly weigh more than 800, tops. Not sure about the bottom :D
Ahh.. but how many centimetres are you both?? That is the knowledge that turns ME on!!!
ETA-Top AND bottom!!

TraciJo67

Ahh.. but how many centimetres are you both?? That is the knowledge that turns ME on!!!
ETA-Top AND bottom!!
Well, topside you could balance a 5-course meal on my chest (and have plenty of room for beverages).

Bottom? Bring your wading boots, Mergirliegirl!

That got your motor runnin'. I know it did.

mergirl

chug. chug. chug. (sound of my motor runnin not anything else btw)

TraciJo67

I thought you were motorboating someone for a sec, glad you specified ;-)
The only way someone is going to be motorboating ME is if I'm also having a mammogram done at the same time. Even then, the sound would be more like <thin air>

OP? See? That's an example of self-defecating (sp?) humor :D

mergirl

Ok.. motorboating must be some 'Americanism'..and i am being led to belive it has something to do with tits. Is it when you put on a pair of mechanical hands and feel up a pair of tits and then speed off leaving a trail of spray behind you?

TraciJo67

Ok.. motorboating must be some 'Americanism'..and i am being led to belive it has something to do with tits. Is it when you put on a pair of mechanical hands and feel up a pair of tits and then speed off leaving a trail of spray behind you?
www.urbandictionary.com

... and I ain't touchin' THAT imagery with a 10 foot mechanical hands pole! :D

mergirl

Oh.. haha..indeed..
No 'motorboating' doesn't go -"chug. chug. chug." it goes -"Ahhhbloobleooblebloo!!!!"
I simply disgust me. :(

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
Okay question for all you ladies in the high 300's- what scale do you have? Most of the scales I've come across only go up to 340ish. Anything over that just reads 'error' and it pisses me off to no end lol. Right now I'm not sure exactly how much I weight because of it. So any of you guys have any suggestions on a good scales that goes above that range? :)

Oh and my estimated weight is somewhere in the 340's lol

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Okay question for all you ladies in the high 300's- what scale do you have? Most of the scales I've come across only go up to 340ish. Anything over that just reads 'error' and it pisses me off to no end lol. Right now I'm not sure exactly how much I weight because of it. So any of you guys have any suggestions on a good scales that goes above that range? :)

I just get it at the doc.

bigjayne66

Belly Queen

I just use two doctors scales and get my best friend to read them
As of yesterday,390lbs..

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Ebay. I got one that went up to 550. But I out grew that one. Google "high capacity scales" Now I have one that goes to 1000lbs. :D