What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Pluviophile

I am 145lbs. I gained 4 kg in last 2 years. The covid is making me eat more now. I'm hungry like all the time.

SSBHM

I am 145lbs. I gained 4 kg in last 2 years. The covid is making me eat more now. I'm hungry like all the time.

Sometimes once you get in the mood it's a lot of fun to see if you can achieve new max quantities and see how far you can push yourself. Just saying, gaining can be fun and erotic.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
198 pounds, the first time since 1995 that my weight in pounds started with a 1. *sigh* Waiting to see how my latest blood work is and may start cautiously adding more carbs back into my diet, because this much loss is really disorienting.

198 pounds, the first time since 1995 that my weight in pounds started with a 1. *sigh* Waiting to see how my latest blood work is and may start cautiously adding more carbs back into my diet, because this much loss is really disorienting.

That's how I felt, when I lost a lot of weight. I didn't feel like I was me anymore. It was disorientating, because I was used to working with a much bigger body.

bellyman

This morning I was 259 lbs. lost 3 pounds cause I went to the gym yesterday. Gotta stay in shape while I gain. Want to keep strong to carry this fat well.

Latest posts