What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I get it. Feeling super stuffed just feels so good. It's almost intoxicating.

I like getting super stuffed, because it makes my belly bigger. My shirts get tighter and slivers of bare belly peep out between the buttons. My belly gets in the way of things that I do a lot more. I just love the feeling of having a bigger belly and the feeling of it sticking out further in front of me, even though it must only me a fraction of an inch greater protuberance.

SSBHM

I fell to the urge yesterday and ate sooo much food.
The rush was incredible being so swollen I could barely move.
Ok, so whatcha have? Details please.

I fall into the urge often so I suppose telling most about my habits isn't that much of interest, but when you let loose and go crazy once in awhile, it's fun to share. So please do. (At least try to remember as much as you can. I know it can be hard to recall it all sometimes.)

Tracii if you ever need an eating partner, let me know. I'm a great cook and baker too! The perfect date to me would be an all-night feast, with music and movies too. Meals that range from breakfast to dinner and of course appetizers and snacks too!

tracii 4591

I ate all day basically grazed in between meals and what meals I had at home were leftovers so I did clean out the fridge LOL.
I went out for breakfast and ate at Cracker Barrel with my BF. Had one of the larger meals they offer I forget the name off hand.
We did a few things like shopping and washing his car.
At lunch we went to Dairy Queen and I had two double burgers, fries ,onion rings and a large Butterfinger Blizzard.
When dinner came around we went to the Asian buffet and I got embarrassed the 3rd time I went up to fill my plate so I had my BF go for me.
In total 5 trips to the buffet and had a piece of carmel cake, chocolate cake, some fruit and ice cream.
My BF was amazed at how much I ate for dinner because of what I had all during the day.
I was so bloated on the way home I had to let my belly out of my leggings.

Last edited:

luckyfa

I ate all day basically grazed in between meals and what meals I had at home were leftovers so I did clean out the fridge LOL.
I went out for breakfast and ate at Cracker Barrel with my BF. Had one of the larger meals they offer I forget the name off hand.
We did a few things like shopping and washing his car.
At lunch we went to Dairy Queen and I had two double burgers, fries ,onion rings and a large Butterfinger Blizzard.
When dinner came around we went to the Asian buffet and I got embarrassed the 3rd time I went up to fill my plate so I had my BF go for me.
In total 5 trips to the buffet and had a piece of carmel cake, chocolate cake, some fruit and ice cream.
My BF was amazed at how much I ate for dinner because of what I had all during the day.
I was so bloated on the way home I had to let my belly out of my leggings.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

View attachment 149730 This morning I was 295.2, after dinner I was 300.0. I thought for a bit I wasn't gonna make my goal which was 300. I felt so bad near that weight and lost down to 285 then I slowly gained back to 290. Was feeling much better about it this time. I had dinner twice I think I may have a third as I'm still hungry. Progress pictures to follow below.
I was 259 lbs. on March 9th when I started intentionally gaining in the first picture. Same shirt in both pictures. Belly was somewhere around 47 inches at the start tonight it is 58 inches. View attachment 149731 View attachment 149736

wow! You look like me in the first pic at 259 lbs and i was 262 the last time I checked in early April. Can I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'7.

BHMINTX

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I had met someone who I really liked and I enjoyed being with her. Unfortunately, something came up that was a deal breaker for me and I decided to go my own way. She was great to be with, but it was best that this happened now and not later.

Anyway....since my last posts, I had gained a few pounds then lost 7 and was down to 298 pounds. I kind of took a little break and just maintained for a while. Now back to 300 and back on my 5,000-6,000 calorie a day diet. ;)

My goal of 325 by Memorial Day obviously didn't happen. LOL. So, maybe by Labor Day I'll be 325-340 by then.

Hope everyone is doing well and....

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans here today!

BHMINTX

On another note, I should probably get off my lazy ass and have somebody actually take a decent picture of me to post on my profile. LOL

tracii 4591

The urge to stuff myself silly has dissipated lately which is probably a good thing for my grocery bill.
My weight has stayed about the same tho'.
I have started doing mass gainer shakes like I used to do and mixing in heavy cream and ice cream.
I still get that enjoyable really full feeling which I adore.
My intent with the mass gainer shakes is to gain another 30 lbs or so.
It feels so crazy to actually want to gain weight again when I know how uncomfortable I was at my heaviest.
Should I actually do it?

I too enjoy like that enjoyable really full feeling.
And it also feels crazy for me to want to go all the way to 120 Kilograms again despite the disadvantages. It wasn’t uncomfortable for me (except for the chafing which was painful) but my friends and family were extremely worried about my health.
Like when I was at my heaviest I am enjoying an abundant supply of free food.
Great question “should I do it?”

Latest posts