• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

what role does disgust play in fat fantasy and why?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

i needed to ask this question because there were two instances this week where i noticed a sort of glee in what i might call the disgusting side of fat. one was a thread where a person expressed his fantasy about extreme feeding. it included descriptions about an immobile ssbw not being able to wash etc...the poster felt the smelly dirty aspect of this was exciting. and then today i noted a post about a youtube video that didn't portray bbws in the most attractive light. it focused on bbws on a beach, as a disgusting joke, rolling about clumsily and eating food rabidly. the person who posted the link felt it was enjoyable.

these aren't the only instances i've come across. i've also been told personally by FAs about similar feelings that some have. even though i am told that bbws are appreciated for being ultra feminine i still seem to find this undercurrent,or maybe not an undercurrent, of a sort of anti femme theme. it includes being smelly,dirty, lazy,sloppy,unattractive,wrestling about, behaving crudely, being hulking and physically powerful, emotionally weak and lacking in intelligence. this is really something i would expect to find outside of fat acceptance. so to say the least i have been a bit surprised to find so much of it here.

to be honest, what i really don't quite understand is how someone could hold a person that they claim to admire as, in my opinion, an object of disgust and ridicule? is it in your opinion disgust and ridicule? i really would like to understand what this is all about.

disclaimer: just because i might not agree with or understand certain opinions or preferences it doesn't mean they shouldn't appear here or be expressed freely. in fact, i thank people for speaking the truth about how they feel and making that truth available to me.

Latest posts

Back