• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What size BHM or FFA are you looking for?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
Okay so I am going out on a limb and starting a thread.. anyhow.. I think this thread is interesting because it is more detailed than the single, attached or looking post and it will help people find matches or people with similar preferences to theirs.

So the question is: what size BHM or FFA are you looking for?

Answers can be vague ie. chubby, obese, thin, atheltic, or specific x height and x weight.

here is my answer. I prefer BHMs who are at least 6 ft tall and around 300 lbs, :smitten: but then again my preference is always changing with experience so I wouldn't rule anyone heavier out just yet:wubu:

Okay now your turn.
If this thread totally flops, I give BlueEyedBanshee permission to banish it from the board :) But I suppose everyone has to have a starter thread at some point. So I tried.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back