What song is currently stuck in your head?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
The guitar (occasionally orchestral) jangle poppy loveliness of Craft Spells circa 2014 performing Breaking the Angle Against the Tide
No need to break out Bohemian Rhapsody nor Marrakesh Express: glad to have this one looping.

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
Dancing Queen by ABBA. Complete mystery how it got there. All weekend I was humming the main part of the score from Last of the Mohicans, which was great.

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
"Container" by Fiona Apple; better known as the song during the opening credits of The Affair from Showtime, which I am re-watching in a binge this week.

Joker

OK not a song but a full live concert of Queen before overdubbing and just live as 1975 could be.
Every now and then I save something special for my friends. Now once you get past the Dull BBC intro it is all full Queen without overdubbing.

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
I think the worst earworms are the ones that land in your head with zero reason or context.

AuntHen

DM Supporter
I think the worst earworms are the ones that land in your head with zero reason or context.

Hey Matt,
Not to go off on a tangent on this thread but do you remember years ago, that thread you had with awful music (yet was so hilarious)? I am trying to remember that one band you played where the music was so off key... I can't remember the name!!!