What song is currently stuck in your head?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

This 80s song is one of my favorites for a Friday night.

It reminds me the time I got local newspapers and the National Enquirer just to read the personal ads.

I was to too shy then and never ever dared to answer one. Believe me, I have changed so much from then.

But I enjoyed to read them in the wants to know what ladies want from a man. Also my favorite ones are from English speaking ladies who identified themselves as fat.

It's titled Escape but it's best known as the Piña Colada Song.

The Piña Colada is a drink very popular in the time. It's made of this ingredients:

Pineapple juice
Coconut milk
White rum (very optional)
Ice

And for the topping:
Pineapple slices
Cherries
Whipped cream

It's made in blender like a frappe.

In the following image you can see it with a skewer. A classic 80s combination at the public parties.

3b9e68827fb941a7bee87c775e9be6d5.jpg

Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes

SSBHM

Just heard an oldie - It's only Rock'n Roll from the Stones, but even though it's not the song I heard, now I keep thinking of I Can't Get No... Satisfaction. lol

SSBHM

This 80s song is one of my favorites for a Friday night.

It reminds me the time I got local newspapers and the National Enquirer just to read the personal ads.

I was to too shy then and never ever dared to answer one. Believe me, I have changed so much from then.

But I enjoyed to read them in the wants to know what ladies want from a man. Also my favorite ones are from English speaking ladies who identified themselves as fat.

It's titled Escape but it's best known as the Piña Colada Song.

The Piña Colada is a drink very popular in the time. It's made of this ingredients:

Pineapple juice
Coconut milk
White rum (very optional)
Ice

And for the topping:
Pineapple slices
Cherries
Whipped cream

It's made in blender like a frappe.

In the following image you can see it with a skewer. A classic 80s combination at the public parties.

View attachment 139374

Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes

now hungry and thirsty, lol

Colonial Warrior

This one it's stuck in my head for the whole day!

I never heard nothing about a progressive rock band Focus save a song named Hocus Pocus in the 2014 version of Robocop.

A friend of mine then told me that was not the best song of Focus.

Recently I had the chance of listening something from them and I have found this 70s gold!

Latest posts