What song is currently stuck in your head?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!

From Foreigner's 1987 Inside Information! I heard another one from that same album, Say You Will, just yesterday while leaving a grocery store. Under rated album if you ask me. Some are critical of it because by 1987 Foreigner was a left over hard rock band, but there are some thumpers on that one. With some synth-pop influence mixed in for good measure, because, well, it was 1987!

Colonial Warrior

From Foreigner's 1987 Inside Information! I heard another one from that same album, Say You Will, just yesterday while leaving a grocery store. Under rated album if you ask me. Some are critical of it because by 1987 Foreigner was a left over hard rock band, but there are some thumpers on that one. With some synth-pop influence mixed in for good measure, because, well, it was 1987!
I also love Say Your Will. Nice memories of late 1987 and early 1988!

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Katrina & The Waves " Walking On Sunshine"

Is this a good or bad kind of stuck, hon? I had a friend that listened to this, and only this when driving, on a persistent loop. ON A PERSISTENT LOOP. We're no longer friends (ha, not because of the song), but I sure don't miss being trapped in a metal container with Katrina.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Is this a good or bad kind of stuck, hon? I had a friend that listened to this, and only this when driving, on a persistent loop. ON A PERSISTENT LOOP. We're no longer friends (ha, not because of the song), but I sure don't miss being trapped in a metal container with Katrina.
It doesn't need to be a bad kind of stuck, does it? It is definitely a good one!

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Lately, whenever the little rooster in the chicken yard does his little "wing dance" for a hen, I start singing Whitney Houston's 🎶"Ohhh I wanna dance with somebody" 🎶
Now the song has been stuck in my head for days🙃🐓💃