• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What was your worst, or least fave, Xmas, Hanukkah or B'day gift?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
My 20th birthday. My dad asked me what I wanted. I made the mistake of telling him, "I'll let you surprise me, daddy."

That early evening, after dinner, my dad took the liberty of buying my 20th Birthday cake & ice cream. The man always slammed me about my weight. So he bought me a sugar free, pineapple cheesecake from the supermarket's bakery dept. It was On Sale. What a shock.:rolleyes: I like pineapple, but NOT on/ in cheesecake! And sugar free ice milk-- NOT ice cream!:mad: I was insulted.

I was pissed & ready to spit nails. Thank goodness it was only me, mom, sis & dad. No friends or acquaintances. I would've been mortified. But wait-- there's more. I sliced up the cheesecake and served it. I was about to take a bite when I looked at my fork. The cheesecake had MOLD throughout! :eek::doh: I ran into my mom's room (she was bed ridden and about to take a bite until I stopped her). I whispered in her ear why I had to toss it. She thanked me, but was saddened that my day was ruined cuz of dad's frugality & thoughtlessness. I then warned my sis & lastly told dad.

I was hurt. Called an old h.s. friend to pick me up and hung out @ her place; drinking (she was 22) eating chips, pizza, Dairy Queen sundaes & an Entenmann's cake. :eat1::happy:

Latest posts

Back