What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
9,948
Location
,
vietnamese spring rolls (they're like crack to me when i have them around..) and inari sushi.. mmmm
 

Kimberleigh

gardening, mostly.
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
823
Location
,
Grilled Italian Sausage on rolls with green peppers and onions, topped with a bit of melted provolone, and Caesar salad on the side.
 

Jes

is oddly aroused
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
12,517
Location
,
I went to DiBruno bros. and got some pre-packaged/pre-made type stuff. 1 slice of pizza (eaten cold). Rosemary Carr's crackers and Gouda cheese (i let the havarti dill sit out too long and it wasn't 'crisp' enough for cutting). Maybe a slice of italian bread with some mozzarella balls and grape tomates as filling in a bit. It's called 'grazing' and I love it.
 

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
11,261
Location
,
Tonite I had beer-cheese soup, delicious fresh bread with garlic baked into it thickly spread with sweet butter and a sliced pink lady apple.

Nice meal :)
 

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
11,261
Location
,
Jes said:
i let the havarti dill sit out too long and it wasn't 'crisp' enough for cutting....
It might have been more difficult to cut but ooooh so much more flavor when it is room temp!!


:eat2:
 

missaf

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
3,445
Location
,
... All I had today was a turkey leg and an ear of corn until dinner, when I had an In-n-Out double double with fries and a Dr. Pepper. I want a 2nd dinner like a hobbit, but I'm so freakin' tired from the Ren Faire I can't move :shocked: :bow:
 

EvilPrincess

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
3,073
Location
,
SoVerySoft said:
Tonite I had beer-cheese soup, delicious fresh bread with garlic baked into it thickly spread with sweet butter and a sliced pink lady apple.

Nice meal :)
I'll trade you my soggy chicken strips and flat grape soda...please....

Can I come live with you?
 

Egbert Souse

South America, probably.
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
405
Location
,
A 12" Subway Meatball Sub stupidly ordered with extra sauce, eaten in the car on the way home from work.

Not a great sandwich to eat while driving and certainly not with extra sauce.
 

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
11,261
Location
,
EvilPrincess said:
I'll trade you my soggy chicken strips and flat grape soda...please....

Can I come live with you?
No trades, but I'll share. I've got plenty. And everything is better when shared.

So when are you moving in? ;)
 

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
11,261
Location
,
Egbert Souse said:
A 12" Subway Meatball Sub stupidly ordered with extra sauce, eaten in the car on the way home from work.

Not a great sandwich to eat while driving and certainly not with extra sauce.
So...we all wanna know. Did you drip?
 

Egbert Souse

South America, probably.
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
405
Location
,
SoVerySoft said:
So...we all wanna know. Did you drip?
No, but the sandwich sure did.
When i got home i looked like i had taken a load of buckshot in the....
well, you know.
 

Jes

is oddly aroused
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
12,517
Location
,
SoVerySoft said:
It might have been more difficult to cut but ooooh so much more flavor when it is room temp!!


:eat2:
I use a dutch cheese cutter to cut my cheese (duh) and it's extra hard if the cheese is extra soft.

did you notice the funny thing i said about you?
 

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
11,261
Location
,
Egbert Souse said:
No, but the sandwich sure did...
Ah, then you aren't a foodie like me. I get excited by good food! Oh wait, you said it was Subway.

Never mind! :rolleyes:
 

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
11,261
Location
,
Jes said:
I use a dutch cheese cutter to cut my cheese (duh) and it's extra hard if the cheese is extra soft.

did you notice the funny thing i said about you?
You mean about our pillow talk?? I noticed, but it seems no one else did! :shocked:
 

Jes

is oddly aroused
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
12,517
Location
,
SoVerySoft said:
You mean about our pillow talk?? I noticed, but it seems no one else did! :shocked:
So YOU think. It's gotten out! It's kinda funny. Cf. other boards, other PMs...
 

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
11,261
Location
,
Jes said:
So YOU think. It's gotten out! It's kinda funny. Cf. other boards, other PMs...
I figured everyone was under the bed listening. I know your 2 AM was antsy for me to leave. I don't know how you keep up the pace!
 

Jes

is oddly aroused
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
12,517
Location
,
SoVerySoft said:
I figured everyone was under the bed listening. I know your 2 AM was antsy for me to leave. I don't know how you keep up the pace!
You didn't notice the sign outside my bedroom that says; For 20 minutes with Jes, please swipe card here

:)
 
2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top