• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What's your cute weight gain fantasy?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrawberryShortcake

It would be my dream to be able to sleep until noon every day and wake up and have a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, ham, croissants, pastries. Whatever my heart desired. Then I could just lay around all day getting the house all spick and span for my baby. Fattening myself up, stopping to eat every few minutes throughout the day. Then when my babe gets home he can fatten me up until we both pass out. Yes, that would be the life. I could embellish more on this idea of my dream life... and perhaps I will. But for now I am going to finish this box of mini chocolate eclairs. :wubu:

Latest posts

Back