• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What's your "GOAL"?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
I'm making it here in BHM to find out from my Kings out there... What's your "goal" & what are you doing to achieve it? What do you need to meet this goal?

I'm working towards a waterfront (lake, not river) home (or houseboat) - best materials & over-insulated "tiny home" here in New England

Where am I in this whole process? Well, location, location, location... but once I find something suitable I can move forward.

I have researched building an island (there's some really cool ideas out there) but Vermont winters are brutal on the lake.

So I have the plan A, plan B, AND plan C.
Waterfront home, houseboat on the water & building an island.

So what's in your planner?

Latest posts

Back