What's your latest kick?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Staff member
Global Moderator
Lately I'm on a chocolate milk kick. I am loving it! My last kick was the Drake's snack cake Sunny Doodles.

I'm thinking they'd be a good combo - and I have both in the house...

...heading to the kitchen now!

What's your latest kick?

Shosh

Susannah
Mine seems to be cakes of all types. Except banana.:)

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
Chocolate chip cookies, made from scratch. Sends me back to seventh grade, when I first learned how to make them.

Jasminium

sippin' beer thru straws
Nut Thins, they're crackers made from nuts and rice (they're gluten free), I'm totally addicted to the hazelnut flavored kind.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
lentils. Yeah, I know.. that's not chocolate.. but its like I've never heard of them before.. and suddenly.. there they are.. green.. red.. yellow.. mixed with wild rice.. simmered in a spicy tomato sauce over couscous.. combined with split peas and cranberry and navy beans for bean-n-bacon soup..

And they're a protein! :eek:

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
Lately I've been on a banana with peanut butter kick. I don't know why but it's what I crave! We go through so many bananas in a week! I even got my son hooked! :) I did go through a chocolate milk phase a few months ago. Chocolate milk is the drink of the Gods! YUMM!!!!

Shosh

Susannah
Lately I've been on a banana with peanut butter kick. I don't know why but it's what I crave! We go through so many bananas in a week! I even got my son hooked! :) I did go through a chocolate milk phase a few months ago. Chocolate milk is the drink of the Gods! YUMM!!!!
I love peanut butter!:smitten::D

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
I love peanut butter!:smitten::D
When my mom was pregnant with me, she craved peanut butter and cold saurkraut right out of the can (but NOT together!). I seem to have the same cravings...except I'm not pregnant! LOL! When I was pregnant, I craved pepperoni pizza and chef salads with french dressing. Strange but true! LOL!

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Ever since Valentine posted her recipe for pumpkin-based muffins in the October Iron Foodee thread, I have been on a muffin kick! My wife gave one of my muffins to a friend of hers, who asked for the recipe and is now on a muffin kick of her own. And she has inspired a third lady to start baking muffins! So there is now a large, pro-muffin grassroots movement in central Oklahoma, and I do not know where it will all end.

MissToodles

dead peasant
Lately I'm on a chocolate milk kick. I am loving it! My last kick was the Drake's snack cake Sunny Doodles.

I'm thinking they'd be a good combo - and I have both in the house...

...heading to the kitchen now!

What's your latest kick?
Any particular brand of choc. milk? Or do you make it yourself?

flake bars are my thing, lately. Just love the crumbly texture.

sugar and spice

I recently discovered Jiff makes a peanut butter with honey in it that I am hooked on now. I am also going through a gherkin pickle kick and Hershey's kisses too but not eaten together.:p
My sister is famous for her food kicks her kick of the moment is mushrooms and onions because she went somewhere and had them on a steak and that was all she wrote, now she craves them every day. I remember when she was on her duck kick she went to the Chinese buffet every single day for months, she really loved her duck phase.:)

SparklingBBW

What's new pussycat?
There's a Mexican Restaurant near my home that I've been going to lately. They have a very simple white ceso dip that I cannot seem to get enough of! I went twice last week and now that I'm talking about it, I want to go back tonight! It's just melted cheese but OMG I can't seem to get enough!

Cors

Delurking
Bananas smeared with a generous amount of peanut butter or Nutella!

Lady at Large

It was Hummus, but now it is sushi...I love the pickled ginger and the wasabi and the avocado and the rice and nori and...and...and...yeah love it all!

candie702

I've been on a Haagen Dazs kick since August!!! Dulce de leche or vanilla WITH peanut butter (must be Skippy smooth). OMG!

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
Ever since Valentine posted her recipe for pumpkin-based muffins in the October Iron Foodee thread, I have been on a muffin kick! My wife gave one of my muffins to a friend of hers, who asked for the recipe and is now on a muffin kick of her own. And she has inspired a third lady to start baking muffins! So there is now a large, pro-muffin grassroots movement in central Oklahoma, and I do not know where it will all end.
Woohooo...Viva Le Muffin! haha.

For me, my latest kick has been bagged popcorn, specifically Oogie's Smoked Gouda and their Caprese. I am also on a Honey Crisp apple kick.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Thanks to this months Iron Food ingredient, I would have to say pumpkin. I made the Yum Yum Brownie muffins, the Pumpkin Gooey cake (which I have made many times before) and tomorrow will be making a traditional pumpkin pie. And of course I made homemade cream cheese frosting for the muffins and made and will make more, homemade whipped cream for the other two.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Chocolate cake/cupcakes & whoppers from Burger King. I just had a whopper a few weeks ago for the first time in at least five years and I was like, holy shit, this is good.

DeerVictory

Swamp monster
Sandwiches, the most under-appreciated food in history. My god, are they ever incredible. Cheese, ranch, mayo, pickles and lettuce.

jamie

...tickled...
I have two -

I have been working so much, I have kinda forgotten my own name at times, so a lot of eating out over the past two weeks.

1. The soup and sandwich combo at Panera: cup of homemade chicken and dumpling soup (salty heaven) and a half a california avocado sandwich on tomato bread.

2. Lord forgive me for what I am about to type, I know it is frankenfood: The McRib (no pickles or onions) from McDonalds. It is down the block from work and so quick and the sauce is the little kicker I need sometime.

Please don't kick me out of the foodee club.

Group builder