• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

when did you know you were fat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

This sounds weird and i guess it is maby aimed more at those who have gained weight.
Was there a definitive point where you though "ahh i'm fat"?.
I wasn't really sure where to post this and i swithered between here and the womans board. I guess i swithered because i don't mean this in an erotic way, more in a "Is there a tipping point"?
Well, yesterday i was sitting on my bed and i noticed myself in the mirror. I realised that i was about as big as a woman i saw (briefly) before my now gf. I remember thinking that the girl i was with at the time i considered a bbw, though i dont really consider myself one. Yesterday though, i thought.."yeah, i'm totally chubby"!!!
I'm wondering how we come to these realisations?
Do they change through time and space and experience?
If it has anything to do with comparisons with others? (ie. i don't think i'm a 'bbw' now because my gf is a lot bigger than me...maby)
Is being 'fat identified' a gradual process or does it just happen and you realise.?
ahh many questions... and from experience someone will pop up and say.. "oh we discussed this in 2004 btw" lmao. ....anyway.. please do..:D

Latest posts

Back