• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When the clock strikes (~M to BBW, stuckage, flatulence ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamebrain

M to BBW, stuckage, flatulence ~XWG - What happens when you have a bad day at work...

WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES
By Omni​

[AUTHORS NOTE: Here is what happens when you drink to much coffee one night and read to many stories while your clock irritates the hell out of you]

Prologue

Things have habits of changing quicker then you can turn your head and smell the roses... I know. Ive been past the point of no return so many times I can barely even remember what it looked like when I was there. The screetching sound of burnt rubber, the sound of metal as it ripped itself apart as my car crashed...

But let me explain. I used to work as an advertising exec. Basically my job revolved around going into an office at 9 AM. I would walk in, go to the break room, drink cup after cup of muddy coffee until I could consider myself awake, then I would go to my cubical and work until the long hours of the afternoon where I would pick myself in my groggy state and soon head home. Where my embittered wife would scold me about the condition of my tie or how starched my shirt was. I still to this day recall my wedding with her, how nice and wholesome she looked in her wedding dress still brings a tear to my eye. After all of that I would either take a nap, work on several reports of different products or the like or just relax. Before brushing my teeth at 9PM and reading a magazine or a novel at 10 and sleeping. Before the process would repeat itself endlessly in a continuous loop.

However this cycle eventually stopped around six months before... she happened. Six months before, I couldn't sleep. I would toss and turn endlessly in my bed, occasionally waking up my angry wife and losing bed privileges for the night. I kept away from sleeping pills due to a bad experience my mother had with them. My mother was a terrible smoker and had addictions to various forms of medication. Among this medication was sleeping pills (what she termed "Clock strikers"). After she died many years ago due to lung cancer I stayed away from various additives. Out of fear of a similar fate or any sort happening to me.

I went to the doctors many times, all of course eventually ending in. "Sir Insomnia is a general sign of stress. Just take it easy". Then they would bill me 75$ for the clinic visit and I would groan about it the rest of the day. Stress, a word I no longer recognized, as it went about through my daily life.

So I decided to cut back a little. Refrain from doing so much work, following my continuous ordinary routine I had prescribed myself. That was of course until the day... that she came.

It was a Tuesday.... or was it a Thursday? It was one of those days because Alice, my boss, had both days circled on her calender in cerulean marker with hearts around words saying "TODAY!" I walked into her office with my finest tie, it had a blue and white pinstripe patter in the finest double Windsor I could ever do. Alice was a dumpy sort of woman with large pores in her upper nose blocked, causing her face to look red with orange freckles dotting her forehead. She had dark brown hair with light green eyes. I suspected in college she wasn't dated very much, due to an appearance of a double chin that greatly gave off the sense she was very lonely.

I walked in and sat in a chair opposite her desk. Her forehead furrowed slightly as she pulled out several sheets of paper. She said my name slowly before going right into it.

"Alright I have heard reports from Beatrix down the hall that you have been making snide comments about her weight and appearance." I leaned back in my chair and had the tightest expression on my face. I knew what she was talking about of course, Beatrix was my usual playmate. Beatrix was this exec who had everything given to her. She was drastically overweight with her ass wider then the rest of her, and her belly giving off the appearance she was 9 months pregnant. I would occasionally tease her about how she "ate Mark in accounting." But more recently to that day I started to make harsher comments like. "How does it feel to be all dried up?" Or. "Do you eat all you can eat every day? Do they have to kick you out after midnight but you refuse to leave?" Once before I had even made her burst into tears, which somehow made me feel a whole of a lot better, though I still didn't sleep that night.

"Well I may have teased her a little. But she is blowing a lot of this out of proportion." I touched the slight unshaven goatee on my chin slightly and felt the rough long hair that extended from my flesh.

"Well I disagree. She has actually given me a tape record many to her. Several of which even offended me personally." I leaned back, attempting with all my might to contain my surprise. She had tipped the scales out of my favor.

"I am sorry. Clean out your desk..." I felt the rough ticking from her wall clock dizzy me. *Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...*. The sound infuriated me, the ticking drove me crazy. I tried with all my might to contain my anger, but soon a wisp of it escaped me.

"I hope you and that fat cow down the hall congratulate yourselves at one of your eating parties". Before she could even respond I stood up and walked out of her office.

The time was 11: 45 when the elevator down to the carpark finally opened. A cardboard box containing my meager positions was clamped within my hands. The biggest concern on my mind was what my wife would say when I told her I had been fired. The most was she would scream her head off at me, tell me I was a lowlife slob and threaten to leave me. Like she did on every off day she had. I felt a slight ting of fear behind my eyes and quickly threw my box into the backseat of my sedan and went behind the wheel. I closed the door and easily buckled my seatbelt. I slid my hands around the leather of the wheel, adjusted the seat so I was closer to it and adjusted the mirrors so I could properly see the way my hair was styled that morning. I checked my pockets for my keys and as I did so my drivers license fell out of my pocket. I placed the keys in the ignition slot and looked around for the license. Eventually finding it under the seat.

My license was white, with my picture, name, age and other information added onto it. Even in the corner was an organ doner sticker I got just for the hell of it. I didn't really care about people getting my organs, I just wanted to one-up people who kept them while being buried in the ground. At least this way I wouldn't have maggots eating my flesh while in my grave.

I pulled out of the carpark quickly and placed the license into my glove compartment. While in there I quickly took out a pair of black aviator sunglasses and slipped them onto my face. I pulled up to a redlight at a nearby intersection and looked around at the other cars in the area.

The car to the left of me was an old red toyota, compared to my green Jaguar. Inside the car was a large woman with dark flowing red hair and a large double chin, which I could barely see a mouth. She was talking into a cellphone and laughing as she did her nails behind the wheel. I scowled slowly as I waited for the light to turn green.

"I am going to do a left turn just to bring her down to Earth." I thought to myself triumphantly. I looked at the fat woman in the car and smiled. The prospect of actually getting rid of all that rage I had bottled up was to attractive to me. If I could have actually just gone straight... I think everything would have been different now.

Needless to say everything did not go according to plan. As soon as the light turned green I turned right without flipping my turn signal. The woman pressed her gas so hard that the car buckled forward like a horse. Her car hit mine with such a force that I was stopped very quickly. I had barely enough time to react as I caught sight of a white station wagon coming from the other side of the road collide with my passenger side. The last thing I could remember was my car flipping over and my head bang itself on my wheel.

Chapter 1: New changes

I didn't know where I was at the time. The world just felt so blurry and out of focus that I didn't know if I was dead, or just in a dream-like state. My first assumption was that I was dead, however my vision went into and out of focus so frequently that I could tell I was in some sort of white room. There were several people, all wearing long white coats with glasses. Who kept inspecting me as I slipped into and out of consciousness.

My dreams were even weirder. I kept imagining myself on a diving board of a local swimming pool. I felt so insecure and nervous just standing on it for no reason at all. My body felt far heavier then I imagined and I felt sweat poaring onto me just walking on the diving board. As soon as I walked to the edge of the board I caught my reflection in the mirror. It was one of the large fat woman I had seen in the red toyota. Except wearing a large tigerskin two-piece bikini.

The woman had long flowing red hair that went past her shoulders. She had a tattoo of a knife on her left forearm that looked stretched. Almost as if she got it once before and gained quite a bit of weight so it stretched itself. Her feet were flat and small with blue painted nails that made them look cute and dimply. Her calves were wide and large, I felt very labored just trying to move them. Her knees were round and wide, looking like large rocks I used to carry on the beach where I used to grow up. Her thighs however were the widest part of her body. The woman's buttocks was very wide and large. If I looked at the woman from a third person perspective from the side, her buttocks would be the widest thing on her body. Her thighs were covered in cellulite and it appeared, that she had trouble even moving them apart without them touching. Her belly was, while large nothing compared to her thighs. It still had a very large bellybutton with small crumbs littering it. Her breasts were in the D cup range and sagged just a little down. The woman's chin was almost non existent as she had quite a few double and triple chins taking it's place. Her lips were rather large and had a firm and smooth texture to them. Her cheekbones jutted out quite a bit, while her actual checks looked almost non-existent. The woman's forehead was not rather noticeable, as her red bangs took up most of this.

As I saw the woman's reflection I screamed. Yet I heard a strange *tick... tock... tick... tock* yet again. I didn't stop hearing it until I opened my eyes.

I opened my eyes and the world slid into focus almost instantly. I looked around and saw I was in a large white bed. Strangely the heaviness from the dream was still there, and did not go away when I shook my head. I peered around and a doctor rushed over to me.

"Take it easy there." The doctor said. Something about his voice sounded strange... almost surreal. "Take it easy, you've just had a terrifying ordeal." I opened my mouth to speak... but nothing came out. Just a slight squeal came out of my lips.

"Please don't try and talk. You've been in a terrible accident. You are possibly one of the luckiest individuals in the world to have survived." The doctor's words didn't make that much sense to me. They had no bearing and no emotion attached to them. Maybe it was because of a massive amount of feelings I had felt at the time. I felt a large amount of tears well up in my eyes for no reason at all.

"Lets let you get acquainted with your changes." Before I could even attempt to object the doctor pulled out a bedside remote and inclined the pillow upward. What I saw in a mirror made me shriek inside my mind, leaving dark stains on my soul that would never come off. The woman's rough lips in a shocked expression just revealed the nightmare had become reality.

Chapter 2: New life experiences

Things got rather hazy after that. My vision began to blur a little less, I began to understand what the doctors were saying a bit better and somehow I could move my hands a little. They began to say things like I had survived the accident rather miraculously. Somehow my body had flung itself through my window as my car landed on the red Toyota. The woman was killed instantly as the trunk of my car hit her drivers side. Once the car landed upside down it had exploded instantly. Yet somehow I flung myself out of my window and landed on the Red Toyota's shattered windshield. Once paramedics came by they said it was possibly a 1 in a one billion chance that I wasn't killed by the impact, the car's explosion or by any glass surrounding the area.

The doctors said I had undergone a very complicated procedure. It involved a very high risk surgery, and eventual lobotomy. That would guarantee my survival. My license's organ doner sticker had allowed my wife greater advantage to sign my life away to the doctors.

Apparently a large portion of my brain was cut out of my head and somehow kept alive to be transplanted and connected to the woman's. Through some stem cells and some other chemicals they happened to have handy. I was left in a 4 year healing coma where I only started to breath regularly without machines 6 months previously.

The woman's name was Ashley Kindersley who was attending her mother's funeral at the time of the accident. Apparently Ashley had come from New York city just to read a Eulogy at the funeral. They showed me several pictures, videos and even writings Ashley had done in her life. All of which made me shutter and go unconscious pretty quickly. The shock of all this was just to much for me at times.

I couldn't walk until about 2 months later. I had to go through extensive physical therapy, where I spent weeks just trying to lift my arm behind my head and move my foot from one side of the bed to the other. When I finally could stand, I felt extremely strange and alien. I didn't stand like I did when I was an advertising executive, quite the contrary. When Ashley stood, she shifted her weight to one side of her body. When I tried to walk I felt extremely uncomfortable as her thighs kept rubbing together. Forcing me to do a sort of waddle, which felt extremely embarrassing. When the other patients watched me waddle around a large soft room they couldn't contain their giggles. This often made me cry and return to my bed where I would sleep it off.

Being a woman was extremely different from being a man. I moved my arms different, I walked different, I turned my head different, I even thought different. I was more prone to crying and laughing, then when I was an advertising exec where I would get angry and hit something. I even urinated completely differently. Instead of trying to urinate like a man would, Ashley would have to completely relax and allow it to flow naturally. When I first did this in a bedpan I was completely confused. The inner workings of her body completely confused me.

After physical therapy was over I could move in Ashley's body... to a degree. I was much slower then I was in my male body and I couldn't manipulate to many objects any longer. But it was finally over and I no longer had to stay in the hospital. However as soon as this was apparent I had to visit a lawyer, apparently one who had taken a flight all the way from Australia just to see me to do it.

The lawyer was a tall hispanic looking man with extremely tanned skin. He had long free flowing black hair with clean shaven skin. He wore a similar suit that I always enjoyed, except with a few minor alterations here and there. The lawyer underwent several things that would initiate giving me a new identity. Since none of Ashley's friends remembered her since the four years since she died, and my wife had already moved to another state and married another man. I was given Ashley's name and file. She had apparently dropped out of school at the age of 16 and got her GED at the age of 22. Though that was only a year before I had my accident with her.

The lawyer had given me a large amount of money to live off of and a small apartment in the downtown section of the city. He also went over legal issues and the like which I drifted through slowly until he finally made me sign a document. The strangest thing I felt was when I signed it, instead of my familiar scrawl I taught myself since I was a teenager. It was this untidy scribble that vaguely held the word "Ashley" in it. I was so surprised I dropped the pen as soon as I finished the Y. My hand shook like I had Parkinsons disease.

Afterward I was given a day of tutoring from this very old lady, about proper etticiut a lady has to give, ways to put on makeup, how to dress myself and how to walk. Most of this was self explanatory but I did remember getting yelled at quite often.

After that I finally could leave the hospital. I hailed a cab from the hospital but I faced my first problem with my new body once I did. I couldn't fit into the door.

I tried to duck under and fit myself in as I usually knew to do. But as soon as I did I wedged my thighs and stomach on the door. I felt stuck and as soon as I let go of the door handle. I just hovered there for a few seconds until the cab driver yelled at me. I got so nervous that I instantly farted. It was so loud that people walking around the hospital all turned their heads in my position and covered their noses.

I can't really remember what happened after that. But I do remember I didn't get to my new apartment until several hours later. The apartment was up several floors and I took to taking the stairs, hoping to work off the weight this fat cow Ashley put on herself. But as soon as I walked up the first flight of stairs, I was already sweating. I looked down on myself and saw I had large sweat stains under my armpits and around my torso. The large love handles I had were all sticky and wet as I lumbered up 3 more flights until I almost collapsed on my floor. I walked to my apartment and almost got stuck in the door there. Until I finally thought about wedging myself in sideways.

The apartment was clean and orderly. There was clothing in Ashley's size in a dresser in a bedroom. The bedroom was conveniently colored pink and very light blue. Which surprisingly as soon as I saw it, my spirits lifted.

Latest posts

Back