• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When you were younger, did it hit you "I like Big Girls"(/Boys)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Underscore

I've said this in another and a great thread here by DreamyInToronto. He asks about a struggle with denial about being an FA, I'm wondering who else didn't have a struggle with denial and when they were younger had a single moment & they knew.

When I was 12 and in secondary/middle school the year was divided in classes, someone I knew was friends with someone from another class and the momemt I saw her Big Girl friend, I felt a stiring downstairs lol and knew instantly "I like Big Girls"

Anyone else had a moment when it hit them?

Back