• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where Can I Find Ultra Flare Jeans That Aren't All Beat Up Looking

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Yesterday I found in the Deb store some flared legged jeans that had a nice super wide bellbottom type flare to them. They were called Ultra Flare jeans. I would've loved to have gotten them but couldn't because they had a kinda beatup look to them looking like they were about to get holes in them. In the black color they looked like they had bleach spilled on the legs. I know the beat up wornout look is popular these days but I don't care for it as I don't want to wear new jeans that are about to wear out. Back in the 60's & 70's we sure didn't wear our flared jeans all worn out looking like that. Faded maybe but not looking like they were about to get holes in them. Plus $34.99 is alot to pay for jeans that look like they could rip in the front part of the thighs at anytime. They didn't have any jeans with flared legs that flared out that way (Ultra Flare) in the normal jean finish, normal without being holey & beat up looking.

Is there anywhere that carries the Ultra Flared flareleg jeans and has them as jeans with a normal non-beat up looking finish. I'd also love to get some jeans like that in a pullon style. I bet those don't even exist with my luck. I probably need to learn how to sew so I can sew me some. Sigh...

Back