• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where to find Cheeky Panties?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetNYLady

Immutable Dreamer
... hopefully you gals know what kind of panties I'm talking about... they're the kinds that is almost like very short-shorts.

I just LOVE them but I'm having a difficult time finding more than just one kind for us bigger ladies (ie: the small amount of them they sometimes sell at The Avenue)

I'm looking for more :D Is there anyone out there that has found a good place online to find these cute undies for us bigger ladies?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions. Have a great day :)

Latest posts

Back