• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where To Shop Series on fatgirlflow.com

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieClementine

hi ya'll!!!! Ok so I'm sure that most of you already are in the know about where to shop and find clothes for plus sizes, but that's not gonna stop me from sharing my blog with you!!!

I started Fatgirlflow.com a little over a month ago and have been doing this series about where to shop for plus size clothing and one of my posts was featured on themilitantbaker.com (if you haven't ever been there it's this amazing body positive site by an amazing woman). The post featured was my "Where To Shop For Sizes 28+" post, but I have tons of other posts about where to shop on a budget, where to buy swimwear, where to buy workwear, and several other topics.

Next week I'll be doing a post about plus size maternity clothes :)

Let me know what you think <3

View attachment ESSENTIALS (2).png

Latest posts

Back