• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who is the webmaster?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stroker Ace

Just who is the webmaster? How do I contact them?

I've given it some thought amd I'd like to change my user name. The turd is ready to blossum so to speak...

Also thanks to those of you who got back to me regarding weight issues with my spouse. It's helped me gain a different perspective than what's crammed down our throats by media/society. We're both coming to terms with the fact that, as of right now, she is a fatty (there I said it, whew). I love it and I hope she finds her inner happiness, thinner or fatter. It was kind of alarming, she having put on about 30lbs in the last six months. Strange because if her weight doesn't really plateau she could hit 300+lbs in the next couple of years (and this isn't actively trying to gain, it's just happened). I guess, we'll cross that bridge as we go over it. Thank you all for letting me vent. Be free!

Peace- need new user name:p

Latest posts

Back