• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who is this "feedee" of which you speak?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Necromancer

I've recently noticed something. Whenever weight gain and feeding are discussed, all the conversation centers on the feeder and his girlfriend (or, in rare cases, somebody acknowledges that feeders can be girls and can have boyfriends). The positive ones defend the feeder, the negative ones attack this abusive brain-washer for not accepting their SO the way they are.

The point is, all of these perspectives seem to act more or less as if feedees didn't exist. They go with the default assumption that the feeder has hooked up with a BBW or BHM who may be a foodee but certainly wouldn't have any active desire to gain weight where it not for their outside intervention.

I find this rather perplexing. I mean, no wonder so many descriptions of feederism (even the name is biased, I perfer the term "feedism") tend to be a bit one-sided, and so many people see feeders as a bit warped. How would other fetishes look if nobody mentioned the reverse side of it? Fisters would look pretty twisted without fistees. Dominants would seem vicious and malicious if you never brought up the existance of subs. Masochists would seem highly unbalanced if nobody mentioned there were such things as sadist.

Erotic Weight Gain, Weight Board, Dimensions, and SA community at large, I beg of you,
Where's the feedee?

Latest posts

Back