• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Who Wants To Be A Superhero?"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatAndProud

Yes. That's right folks. Superhero. They have a show now on SCI-Fi.

But it gets better...as I was reading through Star Magazine it was the usual skinny to anorexic women...But then I happened upon an article about REAL-LIFE Superheros...Without the powers...but they're going for their own show on SCI-Fi. Low and behold...my favorite Superhero...EVER...

View attachment 7974

Sorry about the blurriness it happened as I was trying to resize the stuff but the article itself says,

"Who doesn't want to have super powers? On a new reality show, contestants get to pretend they do-all for the chance to become an actual comic-book character! Meet the contenders!

Ever dream of becoming a superhero? Some real people get to act out that fantasy on the new reality series Who Wants To Be A Superhero?! Without actual superpowers, but armed with super imaginations, 12 comic-book junkies invented their own super characters -- including costumes and backstories -- in hopes of grabbing the grand prize: a starring role in a nationally released comic book and a movie on the Sci-Fi Channel based on their character! The Sci-Fi Channel show is the brainchild of legendary comic-book creator Stan Lee, 83 (Spider-Man), who judges as the contestants -- with pseudonyms like Cell Phone Girl, Major Victory, Nitro G and even Fat Momma -- complete tasks that test their ingenuity, integrity and heart. "My 4-year-old saw an ad for [the show], and I said I'd be [the superhero] Fat Momma because I'm a momma and I'm fat!" "Momma," real name Nell Wilson, tells Star. "I want to defeat bullies who pick on those who are fat and different."
The colorful group lived together in a "secret lair" for six weeks while competing in superhero=themed challenges like racing to secretly change into their costumes in a park. Those who stopped to help a little girl screaming for her mommy passed the test, while the ones who only cared about winning the task failed. A superhero's life is clearly never black and white. Or as "Fat Momma" says, "It's fun, it's juicy, it's chaos!"

The captions near "Fat Momma's" pictures are:

"Secret Identity: Nell Wilson, a 43-year-old single mother from Lancaster, Calif., with a home internet business."

"Super powers: She can stomp and smash using "The Fat Clap" and "Super Burp" once she eats one of her beloved donuts."

Latest posts

Back