• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who's ready for Fall fashions 2010?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
Anyone else DESPERATELY anticipating Fall? The heat is bad enough, but when it gets so hot and sticky out like it's been lately it makes you not even want to wear cute stuff because it sticks to you and gets all icky :doh: I am SO over the heat and Summer! Anyone else counting down to the return of Fall like I am? I can imagine it now- thick sweaters, leggings, boots, and scarves oh my!! :D

So what are your Fall 'must haves' for this season? Some things you can't wait to get your hands on and start rocking for Fall 2010??

I'm really into oversized duster sweaters with belts over them. I will definitly be getting some dusters for the Fall!!

Anyone else? :)

Back