• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why I hate social media and events

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svenmad2167

I hate social media social media hates me since 1996 the BBWs hate me since 1997. All they want to do is go after an African American man no matter who it is and what it is. It is the truth. The last time I went to a BBW event was in 2006. I know they said we why don't you go home we don't need you we don't want you we don't give a care. Oh that jacket is ugly as you. So today is drab as as today. I came to realize and self-aware. That after 33 years of being an fa. I'm walking away. Let's face it. I will never get the women i want. It's just a fantasy and that's reality. And if I have to be brutally honest with you. Here is another fact. I put a post up on Facebook. About my bucket list. And I have plans to go to Road Atlanta next year for the petite LeMans.
Which is the Ten Hours or A Thousand Miles whatever comes first. Sports car race. And it's something I always wanted to do. and maybe a 10 to 12 hours of Sebring. Which it happens in March. And go to the Vegas BBW bash. Well I got laughed at by a African American male. And he said bbws and ssbbws. Are black guys property. Well this tanited my plans. And now. Because of this one person. My plans to go to Vegas have been ruined. This is the only post I'm going to be doing. I am not looking for sympathy or comments. It's just a fact of life that I've been dealing with for the last 4 years. I had surgery 3 years ago. I am ashamed of my body because I have so many scars on it and nobody would want to be with me anyways. that's a fact of life for me now. So I'm just going to live on life's terms all alone

Latest posts

Back