• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why is gaining weight so damn sexy?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markt

Hi Everyone...

I have a new friend who is trying to understand what it is about her gaining a few lbs that is so sexy to me and other FA's...
I've tried to put it into words a few times for her. Would love to hear what everyone here has to say about it.

For the FA's, what is it about seeing (and feeling) the physical differences as a woman gains that is so damn erotic?

And especially for the bbw's :), how would you describe the benefits or fun feelings of filling out?

Maybe I'm just 'too close' to the topic -- I'm finding it more difficult than I thought to get beyond describing 'lushness and softness and comforting...'.

Thanks and appreciation in advance,
mark

Back