• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wider or bellier?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
As I posted in the "being in my 30's" thread, I've been having these mini fantasies flash through my mind lately. In them, what I see is myself in bed, indulging on sweets, and immediately growing exceptionally fatter. Specifically, I see my belly getting so large it grows to cover the bed, spreading my legs, and then hanging off the end of my bed. Yes, it's intense. Yes, it's only a fantasy. It turns me on to no end; I'll tell you that.

What's funny is that in my non-fantasy musings on weight gain, I imagine myself getting wider. I imagine my hips and butt swelling and how it would/will feel to brush both sides of a door frame as I walk through--or to have to squeeze through to get through at all.

Essentially, I consciously imagine myself getting wider, but these little mini fantasies don't contain much of that at all. They're all about the belly. I was talking to a friend about it and he admitted that when he imagines such things, it's always a matter of getting wider, too. So, I kind of wonder why my conscious mind is all about the width while my subconscious mind is all about the giant hanging belly.

A giant hanging belly does nothing for me in real life. I mean...*blush*...one bigger than I have now. As it is now, my belly sits in just such a way that is physically pleasing. If it were to start hanging lower, I'd be afraid I'd lose that and also have the added stress of it irritating my legs (not to mention making it even tougher to find clothes). All the same, my subconscious mind seems to have desires it's only sort of letting me in on :).

Anyway, what I'm wondering is--for those of you (male and female) who are into gaining or even just fantasies of gaining--how do you see yourself growing? Specifically?

Latest posts

Back