• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wife wants to gain more

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happily Married FA

hello,

About 4 and half years ago, I married a beautiful and wonderful woman. Though I have always been a serious and strong FA, I didn't pick my wife based on size. She holds a lot of my non-weight interests and is quite sweet.

She wieghed only about 140-150 pounds when we got married, and was comfortable with it. Then, because without really trying to "Make" her gain weight, just simply telling her she looked great, and if she wanted some more desert, or have seconds, or whatever was there, she began to fret and worry over her weight.

This was bad because her father is one who always makes a point to berate and belittle his wife who is quite heavy. (Needless to say, he and I have had words due to his harsh remarks towards my mother-in-law who also is quite sweet). So my wife was afraid I would be the same way, since this is what she saw growing up.

To make a long story short, about 3 months after we were married, when my wife was crying after having taken a shower and noticing some little weightgain (probably only 5 pounds or so) I held her while we were lying in bed and told her my FA feelings. Which resulted in her crying even more. Fortunately this time from relief.

Though it took some time to show her I meant it, she began to gain. And over 4 and half years, and 2 kids later, she has gained to around 220 pounds, a gain of around 70-80 pounds. But, no matter what she does, she can't ever get above that weight. And she told me last week, she wanted to gain more for me when I asked her if she would. Because, she has never really "purposefully" gained weight before, she just starting eating a little more. Not huge amounts, but just more. Does that make sense? Hope it does.

Now though, after finally looking at and reading on this board and others, she says she would like to gain till she is the size of some who have been a big part of this board before. Roughly around say 300-320 pounds. But, to get there she needs to gain more. And she doesn't want to do it using anything like powders, or anything like that. She is still breast feeding our youngest, and only wants to gain from natural things.

So, here is my question. What foods are good for high-calorie intake, and are easy to fix and eat? (I know a stupid question, sorry)(Also, she doesn't like to feel overly full)
What routines, or patterns have you found good for gaining?

The only thing she has changed in her eating habits here lately is eating while making love. But like stated earlier she doesn't eat till stuffed. Should she try to maybe once a day or so?

thanks for reading, and know your replies will be much appreciated.:eat1:

Latest posts

Back