Willa Becomes Anna, Parts 1-3 - by Kerrynation (~BBW, Eating, Stuffing, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KerryNation

Inkblot
~BBW, Eating, Stuffing, ~MWG - there's nothing more motivated than an actress with a threatened role!

[Author's note: Hey all, this is my first real submission here, and this IS part one, so it's kind of a set up for the next part, and thus doesn't have any real weight gain. But there's gonna be plenty in part 2 and beyond. Enjoy!]

Willa Becomes Anna
By Kerrynation

Willa Ford stalked back in to her trailer on the set of her new movie “The Anna Nicole Smith Story”, and headed straight for the bathroom. Once inside, the slinky pop ingénue stripped off her top, and reached behind herself. She undid the band holding the pair of massive 38 EE prosthetic breasts she was wearing in place, allowing them to fall to the floor. Willa was exhausted; after three months into shooting, she had just wrapped the first half of the film. But, she thought to herself, some of the hardest shooting was yet to come, as beginning in a month, they’d be shooting the second half of the film.

“The fat half,” Willa said to herself as she admired her sleek, sexy form in the full length mirror. At 5’5 and a lithe 120 pounds, Willa was cringing inwardly about having to endure the hours of makeup it would take to get her into her “Anna Nicole” fat suit.

“Man,” thought Willa as she admired her reflection, “Imagine actually being as heavy as Anna was! She was 5’11, 160 in her good days….what a HUGE difference between her and I!”

And with that, Willa bent and retrieved the prosthetic bra from the floor, holding it in front of her and comparing her own B-cups to it.

“It’s bad enough wearing this thing….having the entire fat suit on is going to be torture!” she cried. And with that, Willa tossed the prosthesis on her bed and jumped in the shower.

After her relaxing shower, Willa was seated on her plush couch in her trailer, clad only in a linen bathrobe, when Sam Franks, the costume designer, barged in to her trailer, a worried look on his face.

“Willa, we have to talk, now.” he said, a note of urgency in his voice. A rather mild man in his early thirties, with long black hair usually worn in a pony tail and a black goatee, Sam Franks never lost his cool. In fact, his look and demeanor had earned him the nickname of “Beatnik” on the set.

So needless to say, the tone of Sam’s voice had Willa’s full attention.

“What is it, Sam? What’s wrong?” Willa inquired. It took a moment for Sam to respond, and when he did, the news wasn’t at all good.

“Well, Willa, there’s been a change in plans,” Sam started.

“Just spit it out already!” Willa shouted at him.

“You see, Willa, it’s like this: The fat suit is gone,” Sam began, before being interrupted by a war whoop from Willa.

“Awesome!” Willa cried.

“I guess that means they’re using CGI after all, like I asked them to!” Willa said, a note of triumph in her voice that was, unfortunately to be short lived.

“No, Willa,” Sam said “They’re not using CGI. Let me finish. You see, Anna Nicole’s mother got a look at the fat suit we were going to use, and threw a royal fit about it. Then she saw footage of you, and that pair of fake breasts, as her daughter, and threatened to sue us if we went ahead with filming the second half of the movie.”

Willa Ford’s face clouded over, her brows knotting together, and a downright ugly snarl crossing her lips.

“That bitch!” Willa screamed.

“How DARE she question my ability to play Anna Nicole! Who does she think she is, Sam?” Willa sneered, as she paced back and forth across the length of her full sized trailer.

“Wait, it gets worse,” Sam said dryly. “It seems that Ms. Arthur has already found an actress to replace you, Willa. And the thing is, this actress is already big enough to play Anna Nicole without the fake boobs, OR the fat suit.”

This news sat Willa right down on her tiny little ass.

“Oh no. Oh no, no, no,” Willa moaned, as tears began to well in her eyes.

“This is HORRIBLE, Sam! There’s no way I keep the role now. I mean, there is no chance in Hell that I can ever look like Anna without the fat suit. That’s impossible! What can I do?” Willa sobbed.

“Eat,” Sam said, matter-of-factly.

“Excuse me?” Willa said. ‘You do realize that I would have to gain upwards of eighty pounds in a month, right?”

Sam didn’t miss a beat. “ Oh I know, Willa, but that’s the good news I have for you. We convinced Anna’s mom that if you could get bigger than her hand picked actress in a month’s time, then you should keep the job, as you’re PERFECT for the third, ‘Trimspa’ act of the movie. We’ll actually have you take Trimspa, and the weight you gain will come right off! What do you say Willa? Will you give it the ol college try, at least?”

Willa looked up at Sam and said, “Will I? Sam, I know I used to sing a song called ‘I Wanna Be Bad', but right now, I guess you could say, I want to be fat! Let’s DO this!”

But then Willa’s face fell. “Sam, even if I DO gain, what is it…..a hundred and five pounds in a month….what are we going to do about my boobs?”

And with that, Willa, never shy about her body, let her robe fall open to expose her pert little B-cups, which Sam admired for a few seconds before replying.

“Well, I know a guy who knows a guy from Oregon, lives on a cow farm. Seems they’ve got this new hormone they inject the cattle with that causes them to produce more milk. One side effect of the hormone is increased weight gain in the cows, but the farmers don’t mind this, as all they care about is their cows having bigger udders.”

Willa looked skeptical. “So you’re going to inject me with Bovine growth hormone? That’s not safe, Sam, in fact, it’s downright dangerous.”

Sam gave Willa a hard look when he replied, “Anna Nicole took dangerous drugs too, Willa. But if you’re not willing to sacrifice for the role, then I guess Ms. Arthur’s fat actress will score the role of a lifetime.”

Willa grabbed Sam’s hand, looked directly into his eyes and said, “I will do whatever it takes to keep this role. Never doubt that, not for one minute. Even if I have to gain three hundred pounds, I am keeping this role. So you get your ass in gear, get your bovine hormone, and get back to me. I have a role to keep!”

Sam leaped to his feet.

“Consider it done, Willa! Now get some rest, because tomorrow is going to be your first day in Sam Franks’ Weight Gain Camp! See ya tomorrow, and you’d better be hungry!” he cried as he left the trailer.

Willa waited until she heard Sam’s car drive away before grabbing her phone book from the desk in her trailer, and saying to herself, “I might as well get a head start, right?”

She dialed the local Pizza Parlor. “Hello, yes, I’d like to place an order, five extra large pizzas with everything on it, three full orders of buffalo wings, six orders of cheesy sticks, and four large cinnamon desserts. Yes, that’s everything. Oh, and four liters of soda.”

Willa hung up, and sat back in anticipation of the arrival of her feast.

(Continued in post 6 of this thread)

fattyloving frank

Like the story so far. It's been a while since I've read a good celebrity wg story. I would have liked to see Willa go the breast-implant route like the real Anna did, but the cow growth hormone thing will be interesting I'm sure. Also, I can't wait to see how bad the third part of the movie fails for Willa.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
It would be interesting to see her slowly adopt the behaviour of ANS.
Living in Germany I never had any Idea how she presented herself until the show and this became fascinating, the obsession she had to present herself clashing with her Personality.
It was always a very guilty pleasure seeing anything about ANS and really do like that you picked this topic for the story,don't forget to put the infamous red and the even better Blue dress in it.

fattyloving frank

It would be interesting to see her slowly adopt the behaviour of ANS.
Living in Germany I never had any Idea how she presented herself until the show and this became fascinating, the obsession she had to present herself clashing with her Personality.
It was always a very guilty pleasure seeing anything about ANS and really do like that you picked this topic for the story,don't forget to put the infamous red and the even better Blue dress in it.
Oooh, seconded. It would be neat to see Willa become more and more of a ridiculous bimbo as time goes on. I never really watched Anna's show much either, but I seem to remember her getting stuck underneath some kitchen stools once, because she was so fat. Anyway, great begining to a story, and I'll stop backseat writing now.

KerryNation

Inkblot
Here is part two of the story WILLA BECOMES ANNA. I've taken some advice from a kindly editor, and decided to slow things down a bit....so while there is a bit of WG in this, I'm saving it up and only doing a little at a time. Hope you all enjoy this!

Part 2

It was three hours later, and Willa Ford felt absolutely sick to her stomach. She looked at all the food strewn around her trailer, and groaned a little. She had ordered this massive feast thinking that she’d be able to put it all away through sheer determination…..but in reality, stomach stretching takes time, and before the prior day’s news, Willa never was a big eater. Let's be real,, to maintain her model physique, she couldn’t be a big eater. To her credit, though, the feisty starlet had made it through two orders of cheesy sticks, an extra large pizza, half an order of buffalo wings, and one of the desserts, not to mention one whole liter of soda.

Now, totally nude and laying back on her couch, she regretted chugging the last half liter of soda as her stomach, forced out from it’s normal concave shape, and packed solid with food, gurgled and groaned in protest. A hiccup forced it’s way out of her, and almost became vomit in the process.

“Huh…..,” Willa gasped. “Oh man…this is gonna be harder than I thought. Look at all the food I still have left, and I’m so full it hurts.”

She reached down and gingerly touched her full belly, which popped and gurgled as it digested the big meal inside of it.

“Oooooooh,” groaned Willa. “Maybe watching some TV will take my mind off of things, and give me a break for a while.”

Willa flipped on the TV, and sat up as much as her aching stomach would allow, in order to better see the screen. She casually flipped through the channels, until she came to her favorite channel, the E! Network. E! News was on, and Willa turned up the sound, so that she could hear what the anchor was saying.

“Hi everyone, my name is Martina Guerrero, and this is E! News,” the petite, bubbly brunette chirped. “Tonight’s lead story, singer turned actress Willa Ford is ditching the fatsuit in her bid to play Anna Nicole Smith in the new biopic. Sources say that slim star Ford, who E! learned is facing competition from a legit plus sized actress sponsored by Anna’s mom Virgie Arthur, will hit the feedbag to pack on a reported 105 pounds in order to more closely mimic the high Anna Nicole Smith’s weight hit during her battle with depression. E! spoke with Willa’s agent, Jennie Walker, and she had this to say…”

Willa sat bolt upright on her couch, spilling the cinnamon dessert that had been resting on her lap, and painfully compressing her full belly in the process. The pain, however, was all but forgotten as the face of Willa’s agent and friend Jennie Walker, filled the screen.

“I had no idea Willa was doing this, and I can’t say as I approve. I was in wholehearted support of using a fatsuit, which is far safer for my client. Although I could see gaining maybe twenty pounds, Toni Collette gained FORTY even, but 105 pounds is brutal. I don’t think she can do it, and I don’t think she SHOULD do it, moreover, if she DOES go ahead with this crackpot plan, she can find herself a new agent, cause this is career suicide. Period.”

Then the screen cut back to Martina, who ended with another bombshell. “Wow, and folks, E! News has learned that THE ANNA NICOLE STORY will be taking an additional six month hiatus in order for Ford to plump up. Bon apetite, Willa!”

Willa turned off the TV and stood up off the couch, her mind suddenly flooded with questions. Why had she agreed to such a scheme without consulting Jennie? What would gaining 105 pounds do to her health? Was there any way to keep her agent, and her career, and her prized role in this film without sacrificing one or the other? She began to pace her trailer, just as the door slammed open and Jennie Walker herself stormed in. Willa quickly grabbed for her robe, suddenly shy around her friend.

Jennie Walker was a redheaded firebrand of an agent, and her bodacious build had intimidated (Or seduced, depending on your outlook) many a studio head and director into giving in to her client’s demands. At 5’9 and 200 pounds, sporting natural DDD cups, Jennie was a knockout, even if she was thicker than your average Hollywood dweller.

The health nut fad had skipped Jennie, for the most part, but like many Southern Californians, she was concerned with her physical appearance, and as such, she did everything she could to keep her weight down. It was just that genetics had blessed Jennie with voluptuousness, and no diet in the world was ever going to change that. In fact, Jennie had just broken up with her boyfriend of six years, Jake Talbot, because Jake had said he liked her bigger, and actually wouldn’t mind Jennie GAINING ten pounds. Jennie would intentionally gain for no man, she had made that clear to Jake as she was kicking him out the door. So to say that the shocking news of Willa’s plan to intentionally gain 105 pounds upset Jennie would be an understatement.

Jennie surveyed the food strewn room for a few seconds before finally looking at Willa and lacing into her. “So…..this is how a genetically gifted girl like you decides to treat your body, huh Willa? Cram it full of junk food until it blows up to disgusting levels. Me, I have no choice in whether I’m big or not. But you, you’re a tiny little thing, Willa. Why would you want to ruin that body forever for one role?”

Willa opened her mouth to answer, but all that came out was a thunderous belch, no doubt brought on by the stress of the situation coupled with the sudden jump off of the couch. Jennie just glared at Willa, as Willa blushed furiously.

“Is that your answer, Willa? I can see from this feast that you’re not wasting any time, are you? What have you got here…..pizza, buffalo wings, cheesy sticks, soda, cinnabuns…..the official diet of the true lardass, huh? You still hungry, piggy? Huh?” And with that, Jennie snatched up a cinnamon roll and as Willa opened her mouth to retort, stuffed it in whole.

“Chew that up and swallow it, Willa,” Jennie snapped. “Swallow that along with your pride, why don’t you?”

Willa swallowed the thick cinnamon roll, and began to protest.

“Jennie, why are you being like this? I was going to tell you, honest I was. It wasn’t even supposed to hit the press for another month!” Willa said, wiping traces of frosting off of her cheeks.

This didn’t mollify Jennie however, as the redhead had worked up quite the mad on, and was determined to vent it on her friend.

“Shut up, you!” Jennie cried, and pushed Willa back on the couch with such force that the couch almost tipped over backwards. Jennie then straddled Willa, and grabbed the first food item that she spied, which happened to be a slice from one of the pizzas.

“You want to be fat, right? Eat some more pizza then, fatty!” she cried, forcing the entire large slice into Willa’s mouth. Willa, already fuller than she’d ever been in her life, began to gag, and tried to spit out the pizza, but Jennie was having none of it, and clamped a hand over her friend’s face.

“You swallow that, Willa. Choke it down, and choke on the fact that you’re ruining a body I would KILL for while you’re at it!”

Willa swallowed the pizza slice, with a great deal of difficulty, and struggled beneath Jennie. The weight difference was too great, though, and Willa was pinned.

“Stop it, Jen!” Willa gasped. “Get the fuck off of me, now, before I call the cops on your ass! I’m serious!”

Jennie climbed off of Willa, and stood in front of her bloated, nearly naked, pizza sauce smeared friend. Jennie had tears in her eyes, and her shoulders were slumped. Willa, too full to try and get up again, slumped on the couch, her robe open, and her breasts exposed from the struggle. The knot in the robe’s belt sat neatly atop Willa’s firmly packed belly.

“Seriously, what was that all about?” Willa gasped. “You’re my friend first, Jen, and my agent second. What kind of a friend barges in and attacks their friend like that? What kind of an agent does that to a client? You could’ve choked me to death with that pizza slice. ”

Willa glared at her friend, and agent Jennie as she said this. Jennie looked up, and, tears streaming from her eyes, glared right back at Willa.

“Well, Willa, what kind of client keeps their agent out of the loop? I was the first person you should have called. ME! Not The E! Network. I was blindsided by the fact that my best friend and client would go behind my back, and not only do something so stupid and dangerous, but brag about it, and rub it in my face like that. You think it’s so easy being fat, don’t you? It’s nothing to gain a hundred pounds, because you’ll then take Trimspa and lose it all. It’s all just a lark for you, Willa. But Trimspa doesn’t work for everyone. Some of us are stuck being fat and ugly, and we can’t do anything about it. And don’t even talk lipo. I’ve seen one of those done, and there’s no way I’ll ever do that. But it’s nothing for you to do this to yourself, flush a million dollar body right down the shitter, Isn’t that right? Screw the fatsuit, cause Willa Ford is gonna get blubbery all on her own. Have you thought about your health, Willa? Have you?”

Willa sat up a little on the couch and regarded Jennie anew. “You’ve got a lot of nerve talking about me that way,. Jennie. I know a lot of girls who are jealous of YOUR curves. And you hate them! You always think the grass is greener on the other side, don’t you? Why just last week, I heard you bitching about your bra being too tight, and how you’d love to be a skinny little B-cup like me. But you weren’t saying that when Scooter from makeup was fawning over your bloated boobs, were you? They weren’t too big then, were they? I’d love to have tits like yours…..but like I said, you just don’t get that. You also apparently don’t get the fact that if I pull this off, it’ll be history. No other actress has EVER gained this much for a role before. EVER. No other male actor, either. DeNiro did sixty pounds for RAGING BULL, and I am going to gain almost double that before I’m through. This is my ticket to the big times, permanently. And if you were a true friend, you’d support me, and if you were a true agent, you’d do whatever it took to help me keep this role. You see where I’m coming from, now? You understand?”

The two women eyed each other in anger for several moments, before Jennie finally spoke. “Willa, I just want what’s best for you…..as my client, and as my friend. But stop for a moment, and think about your HEALTH. Do you know what a hundred extra pounds is going to do to your heart? To your liver? There are serious risks associated with this kind of a gain, Willa.”

Willa wasted no time in answering back, “Yeah, like there are serious risks associated with drinking, too. But you never used to say anything about me stumbling in drunk at 5:30 am, did you? Look, Jennie, I know the risks associated with this….did you think it was easy for me to decide to do this? It wasn’t…..the simple fact is, sometimes in life you have to take risks to gain rewards. This is one of those times. Jenn, if I don’t do this, they’re going to replace me with an actress who is already fat enough to play Anna. I will lose this role if I don’t put on some serious poundage. Do you want to have to pimp me out to PLAYBOY again? I know you hated that, with a passion.”

Jennie finally broke Willa’s gaze, and stared at the floor for a moment before giving her answer.

“Ok, Willa. Allright. Since you have no other choice in the matter, since it’s apparently “Gain or go home” time, I’ll support you. But know that I DO have serious misgivings about this. What happens if you CAN’T lose the weight after this role is over?” Jenn asked.

Willa answered back, “Well, then, there’s always Celebrity Fit Club, right? And you don’t have to worry about that. I’ll drop the pounds just as fast as I put em on. I’m genetically gifted that way.”

A frown crossed Willa’s face for a moment. “But Jenn, how did you get here so fast, after that interview? I mean, I just saw you on TV, and then you were kicking my door in. How’d you do that?”

Jennie let out a small laugh. “Oh, they got me on the street this morning. Dropped the bombshell on me before I had my coffee, which is probably why I reacted so strongly, too!”

But Willa wasn’t laughing as she made her next statement. “That means YOU actually knew before I did! Since Sam told me about the fatsuit after the day’s shooting was done! Which means this was all a done deal before I even had a say in it! OOOOOH! That pisses me right off! How could the producers be so two-faced, Jennie?”

Jennie gave her friend a wry look as she answered. “Hun, this is Hollywood, it shouldn’t surprise you that they’re two-faced, hell, you should be shocked they aren’t triple-crossing you, if anything.”

Willa sighed as she plopped down on the couch. “I guess you’re right. It really doesn’t matter now, though does it? I’m committed to doing what I said I would do, and by gosh I’m not going to welsh on that. Hand me another slice of pizza, and a couple of those cheesy sticks, Jennie. I’ve got to pack on the pounds, and I may as well finish off this feast, even if it means I have to eat all night long.”

At this, Jennie eyed her friend’s rounded, firm belly, visible through a gap in the robe Willa was wearing. “I dunno, Wills….do you have room for much more in there? You look pretty full to me. I mean, you don’t have nearly the holding capacity that I do, you know?”

Jennie jiggled her belly for emphasis.

Willa slowly munched down the slice of pizza before sitting back on the couch, and once again cradling her packed belly. “If I take periodic breaks, I can do it, Jennie. I can, nay I MUST eat all of this food before dawn. And then I have to wake up and have a hearty breakfast full of calorie laden food like bacon, eggs, ham, sausage, pancakes, toast, waffles. The works. I am going to love eating like this, Jenn.”

However, Willa’s stomach let out a loud gurgle of disagreement, which was followed by a cramp so sharp it doubled Willa over. Concerned, Jennie dropped to her knees beside her friend, and without even thinking about it, pulled open Willa’s robe and began to massage her tightly packed belly.

“Ok, champ,” Jennie said, “You’re going to lie back for a moment, and we’re going to do this, but we’re doing it my way. I’ll help you eat some of this, because I’m telling you now, your little belly is almost full to capacity right now. I’ve found that having someone rub my belly after it gets really full helps me digest. That’s what you need right now. Doesn’t that feel good, Willa?”

Willa only moaned her agreement, lying back on the couch, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Jennie moved her hands in slow circles, applying light pressure all over Willa’s belly, which caused a few belches to escape from Willa, causing her to blush self consciously. Jennie continued on, her voice hushed.

“You have six months to gain the weight, Willa. There’s no need to torture yourself tonight. We’ll start you off with a huge breakfast in the morning, with all the stuff you requested. In fact, from now on, every meal you eat is going to be super sized. And every meal, even breakfast, will be accompanied by a pint of ice cream. How does that sound? ”

Willa let out another moan, before realizing with a start that her friend’s actions were actually turning her on. She was getting wet from the touch of another woman on her belly! She felt the urge to push Jennie away, to send her out of the trailer, but what Jennie was doing felt too damn good. She reached for another breadstick, and chomped it down in two bites, following that with another, and another, and soon, with Jennie rubbing her belly (and occasionally breaking to snag some food for herself) the two had cleared all of the cheesy sticks, every last cinnamon desert, and all but three slices of pizza, and two lonely buffalo wings, with one liter of soda left standing.

Now, as Jennie herself reclined against the couch that Willa was lying prostrate on, the middle button on Jennie’s shirt threatened to pop open, due to the fullness of her own belly. Jennie let out several loud belches, and looked over at Willa, who was breathing shallowly, and who looked as if she might vomit at any second. Jennie gave her friend a sideways glance, and asked, “Why are you looking so ill? The majority of that food went into me. After I stopped rubbing your belly, you only managed three slices of pizza, and a chug or two of soda. OOOF….yeah, I’d say that I ate the lion’s share. And I’m supposed to be on a diet, too!”

Willa looked ruefully over at her friend, before saying “Yeah, but if I was full to bursting before, I feel like the even breathing is going to cause my stomach to split. Look at it, Jenn. I can’t believe how big it is!”

Willa marveled at her distended belly, which, although small, was still nicely rounded into a decent potbelly. Jennie laughed, as much as she could without pain, at her friend’s small tummy. “You call that a belly? Look at this!”

And with that, Jennie heaved herself up, sucked in her substantial gut, and grabbed the last liter of soda. Chugging it methodically, while at the same time letting her gut out slowly, Jennie blew off the middle three buttons on her shirt……*PING*………..*PING*……PING*…..finally ending up with her bloated belly exposed to Willa in all it’s overfull, rounded glory.

Jennie’s bellybutton was a deep hole that you could lose your finger in up to the second knuckle. Her belly was a perfectly round orb, so full and tight with food there was no sag to it. It looked like Jennie was legitimately seven months pregnant. Jennie smiled, rubbed her belly and let out a colossal belch, before attempting to take as much of a bow as her gut would let her. Willa strained to see over her own bloated belly, to take in her friend’s expanded form.

“Woah!” Willa exclaimed. “Now that is a belly!”

Jennie ruefully patted her naked belly before replying, “Yeah, but the bad part of it is, that I don’t have another shirt with me, and there’s no way I’m leaving here looking like this!”

Willa layed back down on the couch, and waved off this protest. “I’ve got a roll out futon in the bedroom down the hall there. You can crash here tonight, and in the morning, I’ll have wardrobe bring you some new clothes. I might need a few new shirts too,” Willa said, running her hands over her taut belly.

Jennie acquiesced to this, and Willa pointed out the roll-out futon to her, and the two overfed friends lay down and were fast asleep in no time, both bellies gurgling contentedly into the night.

(continued in post 8 of this thread)

KerryNation

Inkblot
PART THREE

Jennie awoke early the next morning. While Willa snored on the couch in the living room, she sprang into action, using a posted list on the wall of Willa’s trailer to call wardrobe to order a roomier shirt and jeans combo for herself, and a new, more Anna Nicole-like outfit for Willa. Willa’s outfit consisted of a bright pink tank top, and a pair of cutoff jean shorts. Jennie wanted Willa to begin thinking and acting as Anna Nicole Smith would have during her “fat” stage, and if that was going to happen, Willa needed to look the part as well.

Jennie also put in a special order with the studio cooks for breakfast, and then she called the ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT show, and told them to meet her for a publicity event outside Willa’s trailer in an hour and a half. After that, Jennie used the same info sheet to call the props department and order an old fashioned scale to be set up outside Willa’s trailer. All of this accomplished, Jennie hopped in the shower for a quick scrubdown while Willa snoozed on, oblivious to the world.

Willa was awakened by something hitting her in the face, and she didn’t at first know what it was. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was a set of clothes, or more accurately, THE set of clothes that Jennie had ordered while Willa slept off the night’s binge on the couch. A freshly showered Jennie had tossed them onto Willa as she strode by, already dressed in the red t-shirt and blue jeans combo she’d gotten from wardrobe.

“Wakey-Wakey! We have a big day ahead of us, Wills! THAT is what you’ll be wearing today, but don’t put it on just yet. Instead, put this on…I found it in your dresser drawer, and I think it’ll be the PERFECT thing to wear for your big weigh-in!”

“What? Weigh-in? What are you talking about, Jennie? What’s going on?” Willa asked, still somewhat groggily. Jennie plopped down beside her friend and client on the couch, causing the red shirt she was wearing to ride up a little bit, and allowing her bellybutton to peek out.

“It’s like this, Willa,” Jennie began. “I thought that a great way to prove to the studio that you’re serious about this weight gain would be to hold a Weekly Willa Weigh-In exclusively with ET, and that we’d also let ET and EXTRA and whoever else follow us around as you take on some of the biggest gut-buster challenges across the country, in order to plump up for the role. Imagine the publicity this will garner not only for the pic and the studio, but for YOU, Wills!” Jennie clapped her hands in delight at the last part, pleased she had come up with the idea.

Willa noticed for the first time the second garment that Jennie had handed her; a burgundy push-up bra and thong combo that Willa only brought out for VERY special occaisions.

“And what does this have to do with you riffling through my underwear drawer and putting these clothes in my lap?”

Willa asked. Jennie wasted no time in her reply. “Well, the pink tank and cutoff jeans combo is what you’ll be wearing almost every time we go out in public. It may not be that same exact one, but it will be a variation thereof. See, it’s important to for you to BE as Anna was at this time in her life. She didn’t give a rat’s ass what anyone thought of her, so she went out in public looking however she wanted. So see, that’s what you’re going to do too. I want to see you grow out of that outfit before we get you another one. As for the thong combo, well, it’s simply the ideal thing to be weighed in. You don’t want a whole lot of clothes to cloud your exact weight, do you?”

This made sense to Willa, and she was forced to agree that the thong, while not exactly covering, would be the best thing next to being naked for the weigh-in.

“So when do these guys get here? I’m actually kind of hungry, right now.” Willa said.

Jennie waved off Willa’s concern. “I have that all taken care of. The camera crew will be here momentarily, so if you want to shower and grab a fresh robe from the closet, I’ll be waiting outside to welcome them. And after the weigh in, I have a very special breakfast planned for you, Willa. So get to moving…..I’ll be outside. ”

True to their words, the ET crew showed up an hour and a half after Jennie called them, punctual to the tee for this important exclusive. ET correspondent and weekend anchor Kevin Frazier was outside the trailer, helping to setup the shoot when Jennie stepped around the end of the trailer and walked up to the old fashioned antique scale the props department had set up.

“Hello everyone! Thank you for coming on such short notice!” Jennie said. Kevin gave the cameraman the cue to roll, and Jennie launched into the pitch she had come up with moments earlier. “As you well know, Willa Ford, my client, has been tapped to star in THE ANNA NICOLE SMITH STORY. A few days ago, I found out second-hand that my client intended to gain 105 pounds for this role, in order to play Anna Nicole during her “fat” period. As you can imagine, I was less than thrilled, and stated as much to the press. But I spoke to my client later, and discovered that she wasn’t merely doing this because she wanted to, she was doing it to keep the role that the studio had given her.”

“You see, my client HAS to gain 105 pounds or else the studio will replace her with an actress already of sufficient size to play Anna Nicole during her fat period…..and as her agent, I just cannot let that happen. No, I WILL NOT let that happen. Which brings me to why I have invited you here today; I know it won’t be easy for Willa to gain 105 pounds in 180 days. It will be a very difficult task, a task that, if…..no WHEN Willa succeeds, will be the greatest gain for a role in Hollywood history. Greater even than DeNiro’s gain for RAGING BULL."

She paused and then continued.

"The bottom line is, it won't be easy, but Anna Nicole's life gave us the inspiration for the script and Willa is 100% dedicated to bringing Anna to life realistically. All she needs to do is pace herself at 5000 calories a day - about what a stevedore or lumberjack eats. She knows, and I know, she can do it with your encouragement. We want ET there, to chronicle every pound gained, and every curve added. Expect to see Willa at all sorts of restaurants, hosting Italian buffets at grand openings, participating in country fair pie eating contests, judging PTA Cake Baking competitions with tickets at $10 per piece as she devours the winning entry ."

Jennie paused for breath, and Kevin Frazier smiled at her, asking his first question. “So what are the scales for today?”

Jennie beamed back at him, and said “I’m glad you asked, Kevin. Because starting right now, today, this will be the first of the Weekly Willa Weigh-Ins, exclusive to Entertainment Tonight. The way this works is really very simple. You see, Willa will come out of the trailer and be weighed in by Jose from the prop department over there. Jose is currently in his third year as a medical student, so he knows how to accurately weigh someone, hahaha!”

“And after Willa is weighed in, and her starting weight for this enormous challenge is recorded, we will head over to the studio canteen, where her first big challenge awaits. After she is finished with that, we’ll head back here for the Post-Challenge weigh in and some R/R for Willa. Any other questions? “

Kevin grinned as he said, “I’ve just got one, Jennie. Where’s Willa?”

The rest of the assembled crew laughed out loud, but those laughs were hushed as, right on cue, the trailer door opened and out strode Willa Ford, in a baby blue bathrobe that was tied loosely around the waist. Willa smiled, and waved, and posed for the cameras, before letting the robe drop to reveal the burgundy bra/thong combo underneath. Willa gave an Anna-Nicole-esque “oops!” pose, and did a twirl for the cameras before bending over to pick up the robe, giving the cameramen a great ass shot. Jennie merely rolled her eyes and wondered to herself if Willa would be this frisky and free with her body after adding a hundred and five pounds to it.

As her friend and client twisted and twirled for the cameras, Jennie gave Willa's body a quick once over. Most of the dramatic bloat had gone out of Willa's tummy, leaving only a slight, very slight curve to her flat belly. Other than that, everything else was status quo.

Willa stepped up onto the scale, and comically pushed her belly out for emphasis, while puffing out her cheeks in a cartoon caricature of a fat person.

“Stop that and stand still, Willa.” Jennia hissed at her. “You’re going to screw up the reading. You have to stand still.”

Willa stopped clowning around and stood straight and still on the scale. Jose came and looked at the old scale, studying it for a moment before announcing “Willa Ford’s starting weight at this time is 125 pounds! One twenty five!”

The camera crew from ET snapped still photos and got shots of Willa and the scale showing 125 and then got pictures of Willa from the front, the back and the side again. Jennie then stepped in and said, “Thank you everyone! Now, my client is going to go inside and put some clothes on, and we’ll meet you all at the Studio Canteen for the Breakfast Belly Buster! See you there!”

As the camera crew loaded up, Jennie leaned in close and gave Willa a hug, and surreptitiously whispered into Willa’s ear, “That binge last night did a litte something for ya, huh? Five pounds is nothing to sneeze at, Wills. Good job!”

Willa stopped at the top of the steps to her trailer and said, “You haven’t seen anything yet. Considering how hungry I am right now, that breakfast thing better be HUGE.”

Jennie just laughed and said, “No Willa, I think it’s your appetite that better be HUGE. Now go get dressed…..cause we’ve got a bufette to beat!”

(For the next installment of this story, click here.

Latest posts