Won Over

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
Ok guys i've had more then enugh encouragment, and for fear of lookin like an egotistcal jerk (seriously, I dont, if anything I have the worst self-esteem and self image in the room, disability, dont ask) I'm postin a few more pics.

Showin off the new ink

Just me bored

This is from last nite (I think i'm slightly concused from a blow to the temple)

Somethin for a modeilin portfolio or... somethin, idk it was professionally done (notice the lack of facial hair *shudder*)

Dont even remember, I think a friend randomly took it of me

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
Damn baby you are fine. And so young. I feel like a dirty old lady. Hot you are.:wubu:

KnottyOne said:
Ok guys i've had more then enugh encouragment, and for fear of lookin like an egotistcal jerk (seriously, I dont, if anything I have the worst self-esteem and self image in the room, disability, dont ask) I'm postin a few more pics.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Sandie_Zitkus said:
Damn baby you are fine. And so young. I feel like a dirty old lady. Hot you are.:wubu:
Welcome to the dirty old ladies club Sandie. :) Good on you for posting yer pictures Knotty one. You have a gorgeous smile.

JoyJoy

LillyBBBW said:
Welcome to the dirty old ladies club Sandie. :) Good on you for posting yer pictures Knotty one. You have a gorgeous smile.
Does the DOLC have a clubhouse, too? 'Cause if so, I'm there! Yummy! Thanks for posting, Knotty ;)

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
I promised fawning and here I am to deliver.

You're sweaty in the first couple. Good stuff, that is. :smitten:

SexxyBBW69

LillyBBBW said:
oh Im a dirty old lady too.. whoo hooo

Knotty you have no reason whatsoever to have a low self esteem you are a great looking guy & a very sweet person........... & u have us old ladies fawning over u :wubu:

GWARrior

SexxyBBW69 said:
oh Im a dirty old lady too.. whoo hooo

Knotty you have no reason whatsoever to have a low self esteem you are a great looking guy & a very sweet person........... & u have us old ladies fawning over u :wubu:
hey! we're not all old! :p

blueeyedevie

Is 28 old???? oh never mind.. FINE FINE FINE!!!! YOU ARE Foxy Indescribable Not just fine but sexy Eatable to..I love the tats. Why is it INK is so sexy on guys? So is this the start of a Fan club?

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
I suppose melting into a pile of goo is now necessary. Thanks so much for posting more pics of self. As you can see...it is appreciated.
Stacey

Gal4FatGuys

Hey gorgeous! I think you're fine too... I'm only 22, think you an' me... ? Thanks for posting the pics!!

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
hello, camwhore. you are cute. please do not dread your hair, as it is gorgeous.

Blondeegrldd

Here's why me finds you SO FINE

- you have that long, wavy brown hair
- you have that gorgeous tattoo
- and the piercing :D
- ah, your chin/jaw hair, so hot
- and that happy trail leading down your chest.. heehee I am dizzy

I wanted to give a little detail :) The only thing you are missing is a belly, but just like everything there are always rare exceptions to the rule. Stay hot!

BBWModel

1 kewl chik
DAMN!!! You are sooo hot...where do you live again?!? LOL

:smitten:

Rachael

GWARrior

elle camino said:
hello, camwhore. you are cute. please do not dread your hair, as it is gorgeous.

how can he not do something he already did?

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
Yea, sry, the dreads have already been done, it's wut happens when you get drunk with my bad. And yo, age is nothin but a number, is all cool. The whole belly thing though... is not gonna happen, I play water polo and... well belly's and speedos dont go together lol. Sadly abs will be appearing before a belly. And yea, I take alot of pride in my ink, i'm actually gettin another in like 2 weeks, it's gonna be the angel heart an the oppisite side of the chest (so just imagine the evil heart as good lol) But yea, thanx alot for the love ^_^

Group builder