• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

World of Warcraft....If I remember

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chapelhillmensch

Bitchin' Camaro
Ok If I remember right there were a lot of BBWS/SSBWS/BHM who played the game. In fact I even think there was a thread. But being a typical male I am to lazy to use the search feature on the boards :p

Anyway I started playing again and it threw me on the Medivah server cluster (whoops wrong game) Medivah server. Are there any players on this server from these boards or is there another server you would recomend?

I am not going to beg you for Gold,Buffs or to be let into a Raid party when I am to low in level :D

Just looking for some cool people to hunt,level and chat with.

Besides I am a most sexy Blood Elf Rouge. :)

I am level 32 and climbing

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back