World of Warcraft (WoW) - Fat Friendly Guilds! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Caine

I miss you guys when I DID play on tanaris but I'm stickin it out on my low low pop server of Haomarush. Still, I gotta ask if anyone else has done it but how many of you have had a chance to do the Redridge chain of aiding Rambo?

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
I miss you guys when I DID play on tanaris but I'm stickin it out on my low low pop server of Haomarush. Still, I gotta ask if anyone else has done it but how many of you have had a chance to do the Redridge chain of aiding Rambo?
I did it, it was a fun little quest chain.

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
Hello,
Im normally play horde on a different server but I remember this thread back when it was Ice Cream Citadel, and well I've just rolled a pally to play with yall.
The toon is "Zaft" (from 'zaftig' of course!) and so yeah I look forward to playing with yall C:

(cant guarantee i wont be on and off sporadically though, my guilds currently going for hlk (last chance omg))
I'll add you to my friend's list so I can throw you an invite if I see you on. My main's name is Pleth. My alts are too numerous to name, but I don't spend much time on them, except for the shaman I'm desperately trying to get to 80 before Cat falls....her name, interestingly enough, is ZaZaZaftig. :D

burtonboardrline

well I am going to be making a worgen and a goblin, so maybe I could join both, but the goblin wouldnt be heals, hed probably be some kind of dps (I am thinking mage)

Caine

Yeah, I guess our only choices are really 1) gesture at each other in Dal and 2) kill each other in bgs/arenas. lol
Its all about the Alliance, BBM, sides, at BlizzCon this year, I had to represent for my alliance faction friends! too many gooddamn horde players lol

Anyways, what guild are you all in or has the BBW / FA guild fallen apart?

Gspoon

Spoonah
Just made a shaman on Tanaris (Horde Side named Lovedoctor), so if you see me on there, gimme a wave. Or say "Hey, level up your Paladin/Priest/What ever and help me do this instance"

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Just made a shaman on Tanaris (Horde Side named Lovedoctor), so if you see me on there, gimme a wave. Or say "Hey, level up your Paladin/Priest/What ever and help me do this instance"
Yay! :D I shall keep an eye out. :D

Deven

Wendigo
One word for tonight: CATACLYSM!!!!!

I'm sooo excited. Like, I could squee myself to death excited. I'm such a nerd.

Anyone else going to be up for the release? It's being released at 3AM my time, so I'm planning on a nap. I can't wait to fly in Old World, I can't wait to see Hyjal, Uldum, and the Maelstrom.

I have my plushie windrider cub next to me, a big batch of sweet tea brewing, TV dinners in the fridge, and some Sweet Tea Vodka for the "cooldown, relax time for bed."

Anyone else ready to finally see Deathwing? If he hasn't nuked you already ;)

Tad

mostly harmless
Anyone else ready to finally see Deathwing? If he hasn't nuked you already ;)
Why won't he come kill any of my toons? I want to be roasted by a world-destroying dragon!

I was actually more excited by the 4.0.1 changes and the shattering than for Cata itself. None of my many toons are max level yet (I love leveling alts!) so not going into the new territories, and even I can tell that I already have too many alts, and I haven't even started some of the ones I was planning, so not making a goblin or worgen right away.

But having said that, I did pre-buy the digital download, and will attempt to log in some time tomorrow :D

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
Female worgen...disappoint me. Cartoony puppies with eyeshadow.

Oh, well; sticking to draenei and dwarves Ally-side, then.

And yeah, I was also a lot more excited about the patch than about the xpack itself.

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
I'm in love with female Goblins and the starter zone. Omg...
<3
I am leveling from 80-85 with someone and he won't be available tonight so was thinking about starting my goblin. Glad to hear the starter zone is fun!

Latest posts

Group builder