• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Worlds heaviest man has lost over 300 pounds!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actor4hire

I am all for acceptence of people of all sizes. If you love being fat, go for it! If you love being thin, go for it!! But I am a large man that has battled weight my whole life. I continue to strive to love myself wether I am the weight I am now 275 or the weight I wish to be 230. So here is a little article for those striving to lose weight...

Fish oil and the Zone help the world's fattest man lose weight
Posted: Dec 18th 2006 8:51PM by Martha Edwards
Filed under: Health in the Media

Celebrity diets are usually written off by weight-loss experts as fad diets that promise no lasting results. But the Zone Diet worked for one of the world's Fattest men, Manuel Uribe, who topped the scales at 1316 lbs, or 596.9 KG -- the weight of 5 baby elephants. People on the zone diet tailor their diet to specific ratios of protein, fat and carbs to lose weight an maintain the loss. The diet also utilizes fish oil to promote weight loss in dieters. Uribe is now down to under 1000 pounds thanks to The Zone & fish oil. The fish oil promotes healthy fat burning.

Latest posts

Back